FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
transport22
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:07 pm  Reply with quote

It really depends on how one defines of the words love and fear. One can say they love to hate something or hate to love something or be afraid of love or love to be afraid...but those are just mental concepts on an emotional experience. For instance, when you love to hate Bush or Kerry, you are not really experiencing love; it's using the word in a different context.

I feel they can be opposites in a sense. As emotions, energy in motion, they produce different frequencies. Love is a frequency and movement towards oneness/unification; fear a frequency and movement towards separateness/fragmentation. Observing this dance of frequencies along a near infinite spectrum of probability, one could say that love and fear exist as potental 'ideal' states that are opposites. And yet we can only view them as frequencies moving in opposition to one another.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:54 am  Reply with quote

In a sense perhaps, but love and hate are the fundemental opposites dictionary wise, and meaning wise, love means that you go towards what pleases, and hate means you go away from what displeases, fear is stayin away from what you fear, whether you like to fear it or not, so its got a part of the element of love and hate in it (ie: you love dogs but are pathologically afraid of them).
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:28 pm  Reply with quote

yeah, but cant you connect every oposite in some way??? thats why they are opposites, like pleaseure and pain.... or...... possibility and impossibility, they all are designed to be connected, it just depends howyou look at it, some people dont look very deeply into it, and just take these.... things?..... as being total oposites, but if you look closer they are the same.... does that make sense???

ah well, it does to me
hehe
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:19 pm  Reply with quote

Indeed, (not in name, but indeed). Skys hit the nail further in here, the opposites are what are relative, pain can bring pleasure to some for example, BUT they are still opposites, so in the end, bottom line, i guess classification is a huge part of it.
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:24 pm  Reply with quote

they all are designed to be connected
-Sky

Designed by who?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:27 pm  Reply with quote

By various individuals perhaps, or perhaps by a power unbeknowst to our race, really whoever you want to believe put it that way. Just the open ended way of illustrating a point.
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:35 pm  Reply with quote

yes, but WHO!?
tayne33
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:46 am  Reply with quote

BOB FONG
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:39 pm  Reply with quote

Perhaps by some power in the persons mind, unbeknowest even to them that causes them to subconciously link them? Thats the only tangible thing i can think of at the moment, (sorry, all my posts right now are gonna be kinda out there, REALLY tired.) Of course the higher power thing is always a viable option too. Really its all based on what the person chooses to connect and explain it by.
tayne33
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:52 am  Reply with quote

true true
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:44 pm  Reply with quote

well, when i wrote that i didnt think about an actual person who designed it, i just wrote it, but that is pretty scary...... i mean i wrote it sub consciencelessly (i really cant spell!!) an lookin back on it now....

i wanna know who too!!!!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:09 pm  Reply with quote

don't we all? that really is one of the "big Ones"

Who made it all?

Who made US?
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:38 pm  Reply with quote

i've thought about this one, an i "sorta" came to a bit of a maybe conclusion....ish?!?!?

maybe...... nobody created us, or it all, why do we, as a human race always have to think that there is someone higher than us?? something that created us and everything we see etc.... i mean yes it might be logical, but there doesnt have to be an explanation for everything, some things (like this) just dont need explaining, maybe we just are, nothing needs to have created us!!

does it???
thoughts...
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:41 pm  Reply with quote

That's a common idea, and one I tend to agree with. But maybe we did come from somwhere else. Maybe...
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:42 pm  Reply with quote

somewhere else........... please expand
Page 7 of 9
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme