FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:31 am  Reply with quote

ok then beest, how has the idea of aliens changed????????
transport22
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:40 pm  Reply with quote

Ideas about aliens from fifty years ago are rapidly becoming the way a certain minority of the world is beginning to experience the world today (New Agers).

In other words, what we considered the Other at one time is now becoming Us.

Or maybe I'm just a little wonk in the head.
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:50 pm  Reply with quote

back in the day, Aliens were pictured as horrible tentacled beasts with ray-guns that ate brains.

nowadays, they are pictured as thin, weak-bodied, big headed humanoids that are only here to study and observe.

My father (and his father before him) taught them differently to me. his ideas were that Aliens were (and are) God and Gods. they came to Earth durring ancient ages and manifested themselves to the people as Gods, then proceded to give them ideas and technology. this is how the Pyramids were constructed (worldwide. don't you think it's funny that they're found all across the globe?) this his how the drawings on the Giza Plataeu were made. this is why the English Megoliths were made. so on and so forth. at least, that's what my pappy told me and my brothers, and that's what his pappy told him and his siblings. it's plausible, but as always, take it for yourself. (in meaning and ideal).
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:27 pm  Reply with quote

that theory does actually explain a lot of things, but if so why aren't they still here sharing their thoughts and making new friends with new generations????? Just a thought.
transport22
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:52 pm  Reply with quote

Perhaps because aliens, like ourselves, are prone to feeling superior to other lifeforms and out-of-balance with the Universe. A higher intellegence doesn't necessarily imply an understanding of love or spirituality or divine connection. In which case many aliens would see themselves as masters rather than equals. And perhaps they are among us....as the designers of our current mode of reality. Our own 21st centrury form of the Matrix, if you will.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:50 am  Reply with quote

and then there's always the possibility that war or strife on their homefront caused them to pull back and deal with that problem before they come and mess with us again. then again, they could all have been whiped out.
transport22
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:54 am  Reply with quote

Or WE are the aliens on a planet that's not our own...we've just forgotten our true history.
KRM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:18 pm  Reply with quote

[quote="Sky"]that theory does actually explain a lot of things, but if so why aren't they still here sharing their thoughts and making new friends with new generations????? Just a thought.[/quote]

maybe you're not looking in the right places ;)

have you ever heard of the Ra material or the pleiadians?
KRM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:20 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.spiritofra.com

http://ascension2000.com

http://ascension2000.com/Shift-of-the-Ages/index.htm

http://ascension2000.com/Ra-studyguide.htm
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:53 am  Reply with quote

maybe the aliens are disguised as us, or as transport said, we are the aliens.....???
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:55 pm  Reply with quote

All intriguing theories, however i was just simply referring to the alien conspiracies that are now flooded all over the net. They just bug the crap out of me when they're ignorant as hell.

While i believe in extraterrestrial life, formwise ive never considered one definite one. I've had my imagination conjure up ones of every shape, size, and color. Cant really say much that hasnt already been said after that.
Page 4 of 4
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme