FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:03 pm  Reply with quote

indeed it is. i like the bass. it's fun to mess around with.
The Source
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:25 pm  Reply with quote

yep i was just on yahoo looking up scientific news then it hit me. its a faretch'd theory but im just saying for future reference u got it from The Source. check it out most so called alien ufo's are around mexico (Rosewell) well thats near where the so called "meteor" hit the earth causing a ice age killing off all the dino's then humans came out from nowhere hint hint. so maybe the meteor was actully the first colony of aliens holding us in a huge space ship and we're all just rats in an experiment then they come and check in on us every wat ever they measure time with. now i said it was pretty farfetch'd and its way different from what i believe in usaully but i'm just saying
The Source
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:30 pm  Reply with quote

"Mexico has a long history of fanciful UFO sightings, most of which are dismissed by scientists as space debris, missiles, weather balloons, natural weather phenomena or hoaxes" from "Mexico Air Force Video Creates UFO Stir" at yahoo
just more evidence
[/u]
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 5:28 pm  Reply with quote

just one of a billion good ideas about where we came from. although, with all the 'Stone Cold Scientific Evidence' out there, those ones do go together pretty well. but frankly I don't care where we came from as a species, I just know i'm here (or do I?) and that I'ma make the best of my time 'here', weather i'm from an alien colony, or i'm the son of a God, or I'm just a guy.
The Source
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:11 pm  Reply with quote

i like that kudos (cool points)
Sky
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:35 pm  Reply with quote

i can see where your coming from, maybe........

i like to keep my options open,

everythings possible
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:30 pm  Reply with quote

While I keep my options open, I sorta draw the line at alien conspiracies. Not because theyre not possible, but i dont like the idea of others having control over where we were put and in part what we have become.
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:09 pm  Reply with quote

I don't like the idea either, but if it's true...

let's change it.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:41 pm  Reply with quote

Well once the idea is out thats all we can really do with it, yes?
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:39 pm  Reply with quote

yes. there are really two options: go with the idea, or change it. the first can be subcategorized, by going with PARTS of an idea, while ignoring some of it. the second can also be subcategorized, it can be completely changed, or changed very subliminally. and of course, there's always a compromise.
Sky
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:10 am  Reply with quote

what i want to know is, why do all the alien that come to visit us snoop around, if they came to see us, why dont they land in an undustrial area and come and say hi!!
people say its because theyre checking us out, yeah right, theyve been doing that for over 20 years!!! surley theyd say hi!!
and why do the always land in big fields in the middle of nowhere then suddenly disappear....

maybe there are aliens, maybe theres not, but theyve got a bit of explaining to do if there are!!
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

Theres really no idea out there nowadays that hasn't been altered from its original state. Try to name one that hasn't been and i'll prove it.
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:43 pm  Reply with quote

everything changes with time. so in saying that, something that's timeless would not change without direct intervention. so, find a timeless idea, and possibly it would be unaltered. but there's the trick... an unaltered idea...
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:48 pm  Reply with quote

And I say again, if you can come up with an unaltered idea today, good luck. Even if you come up with an idea and spread it around, it will become different over time. I mean what if the Bible has a missing page stating:

To My Darling Susan

All characters portrayed in this book are purely fictional and any relation to persons living or deceased is purely coincidental.

I mean if you look at it the bible was just a book that encouraged the rich to take advantage of the poor. Now its used in somewhat of the same way, perhaps only altered in the sense that its used to justify why people have wealth. (other than social darwinism)

My point is...i forgot. screw it, find you own!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:40 pm  Reply with quote

that in the end books are just books? is that what you meant?
Page 3 of 4
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme