FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:11 pm  Reply with quote

aye, fresh blood is always good.

and i don't care how much 'experience' anyone has, it's all in their personality how well i treat them. of course, everyone wears a mask nowadays, hiding behind it's features while their face turns slowly white from lack of sun. afraid of being cast out, unaccepted, willing to follow the rest of the sheep to the slaughter.

funny how i lost mine.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:55 am  Reply with quote

That whole "mask" idea reminds me of the movie ("The Mask) which I bought at a 3 DVD's for $25 sale at mediaplay! 'Twas quite awesome a bargain really. SMOKIN! And stuff. And I do think it's true, but since it reminds me of the movie it just gets ridiculous.

Woohoo. 'Nuff said yet again. And for my next miracle, I will turn water.......into FUNK!
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:56 pm  Reply with quote

wow am i a top poster!!!!!!!! go me!!!!
ye i just get bored, speshly revising for my gcse's, got em in may, shock horror!!!!! my mock start on thurs next week........omg!!! im scared but ill probly get all a's and b's and a*'s
still $%&*ing it tho!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:39 pm  Reply with quote

we agree on the mask thing. as well as alot of the stuff which has been thrown around on this site. in fact, we're incredibly alike, at least in type.

and in type, i'm basically the same as in the flesh.

at least, i try.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:55 pm  Reply with quote

Well for the most part me too. I recently started using proper grammar and punctuation as much as I could, just cause it was buggin me that I wasn't. And I know someone's gonna go around the site and find the old AND recent posts where I screwed up typing....DAMN THOSE WHO DO!
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:53 pm  Reply with quote

that was a bit stupit beesty coz now uv told every1 to go and look at your old naff riting posts, when you say dont do something, it makes it even better to do, and makes you actually want to do it even if you didnt........as for me, i cant really be arsed, iv probly read them already without realising
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:20 pm  Reply with quote

i'm not gonna do it, either way. cause frankly, i really don't care.

ah, it's so nice not to care sometimes. actually, when it comes to school work, i really don't care. meh.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:54 am  Reply with quote

Well I usually don't, but ever since I've been browsing random internet forums, I'd much rather at least try to use proper than leet and such. "You're stupid" is much easier to read than "Ur s700p11)" though sadly there are far too many AOL users like that on the planet these days...
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:49 pm  Reply with quote

some leet is handy... my pal and me use pen 15 as a code for, well, penis. we are vile ones... like just this morning, i headed over to his house (his sister let me in), hung out in his room while he was taking a shower etc. and then informed him that I was taking his bus to school.

muahahahahahahaha......
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:46 am  Reply with quote

Hmm...well I guess that works, but EVERYONE uses pen15 as a code for penis! AND that's not leet, that's just stupid stuff. I think there might be a good leet post on a somethingawful weekend web I could post to demonstrate the magnosity/awfulness of the situation.
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:37 pm  Reply with quote

yes, but do you use it in school? hmm? (i.e. do you write it all over your friend's homework as he's trying to write a two page paper? cause I have. and it was turnt in.)
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:39 pm  Reply with quote

i dnt think iv ever used pen15 for code for penis, thats just sad, actually i never really used code, except i wnt through a stage of using sign language all the time, and german..... and greek..... and chinese i can speak loads on languages, but only simple holiday stuff like... can i have the bill please, in greek phonetic thats to lo garis mos para kalo
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:16 pm  Reply with quote

i only use it to confuse teachers. it's dead hilarious! and that's alot of languages. i took Spanish for five years... can't remember a lick of it.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:04 am  Reply with quote

If you REALLY wanna confuse teachers, put a recipie for chocolate cake in the middle of your research paper, see if they notice. And I agree, DAMN lot of languages. I can only speak three, and only random bits of japanese and quasi-concise and understandable bits of spanish. Oh well, maybe I'll learn sumerian somtime.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:57 pm  Reply with quote

i can also speak spanish, and portagese (but they are almost the same) and som french, i do german in school, and greek for holidays, my friends chinese, and numbers in japanese.....ithink you should respect other languages coz look at all the people in the world that take the time to learn english and what do we do???? nowt

way ley ho ma - chinese
yasoo - greek
guten tag - german
olla - spanish/portugese
bonjour - french
why i man - newcastle people (its like a different languge u cant hardly understand them and scottish people, and welsh, and the irish.....irish accents are sexy tho...mmmm.......)
Page 2 of 4
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme