FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:01 pm  Reply with quote

most peopole don't know what's going on now OR what went on before, and how can we know what is going to happen? many know more about what has happend than what is happening now, and likewise, there are folks that know everything current, but don't remember what happened last year.

just to punch holes in your statement. and to admit loss so easily? you've got honor... or maybe that's intelect, maybe it's weakness, but i'm voting for the first of the three.
The Renagade Blue
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:53 pm  Reply with quote

wait... i have honor by giving up?
whatna?
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:55 pm  Reply with quote

you have honor because you admitted you were wrong... or at least not as right as me (assuming I'm right)

then, on the flip side, you are weak because you gave up.

but like I said, I choose to precieve the first of the two.
The Renagade Blue
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:56 pm  Reply with quote

oh ok, cool
Sky
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:13 pm  Reply with quote

er....pretty random convo there but...

when i was in my wierd stage, i said that we know nothing, and its true, just hear me out....

we know 'sort of' about the past, but how do we know thats the truth, for all we know the world could have been formed yesterday and the things we think we have done are lies injected into our brains like someone kinda like the architect.....ok this is hghly unlikely, but everythings possible.... is it not??
ok, i did have a point to put accross, but my nails distracted me and ive forgotten, something about were just here, right here, nw at this time, not 2 minutes ago, not in 2 minutes, just now, we will never see yesterday, and like the song tomorrow is always a day away, the only thing we know for sure is right now, not the word im righting now because thats now in the past, its only real that very secoond i type it, its not real now.

ok, strange but my idea, just think for a while about it, it kinda makes sense.....

or atleast it did.....
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:13 pm  Reply with quote

but it is real, because the mind makes it real. but why spend the future reliving the past?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:28 am  Reply with quote

Because people have written records and memory cells in their brains...so we have the experiences all recorded and available for use...and because you cant have memories of things that havnt happened yet, visions perhaps, but not memories...

and how is it stupid to say that hindsight is 20/20? its a way of acknowledging our faults and flaws in the past...its nothing more than that...and why spend it reliving? most people dont, because the past isn't the nicest place most of the time. Thats why you move on into the future is it not?
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:50 pm  Reply with quote

that, and there's really no where else to go if you think about it. or is there? and how do you know those cells wern't altered in some way by an exterior power?
Sky
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:38 am  Reply with quote

precisely my point!
we only know what is real the exact moment we see it, but i suppose we still dont really know its real because this could be a matrix, an illusion, a tv for my mind..... we just dont know....

<hmm....>
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:29 pm  Reply with quote

I know it's real, because my mind makes it real. prove me wrong. go ahead.
transport22
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:38 pm  Reply with quote

Even though Neo was trapped within the Matrix most of his life, he had a reference point: the NOW. Even when he awoke and discovered the truth..it was yet another projection from an inner reference point. If he closed his eyes to meditate long enough, he would've found yet another world. So it seems it never ends in our search for any kind of absolute.

So, what's really real? The NOW and the Transport is my take.

Anchored to the NOW all is a projection of energy (either from our mind, or from an external source(s), or a combination of the two which create a new projection) which is a movement of frequency and vibration, which constantly creates and destroys reality simultaneously (Transport).

We are all transports...transmitters of energy, vibration, and frequency. Memory and dreaming is a journey through the imagination, upon the Transport, in the NOW, to attempt to recreate the past or design the future or whatever are heart's fancy.

In essence, the past and the future are holographic phantoms of NOW.

Does that make any sense? <shrugs>
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:49 pm  Reply with quote

yes. in fact. I like it. and Agree. although (as stated elsewhere) everyone doesn't have a transport... but that's just technicalitiy.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:48 am  Reply with quote

Indeed, however you once again just quit when i asked you how hindsight isn't 20/20, is there a sinister motive behind this? perhaps, perhaps not...

And I'd like to make a point that the journey itself is what has more influence in stories and tales of old, not the thing used to get them there, just thought i'd bring that up.
transport22
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:29 pm  Reply with quote

I agree Beest...it's all about the journey.

When I speak of a Transport I'm talking about a process/journey/movement that the Universe/energy/All That Is rides upon....not necessarliy a 'thing' or 'object' or 'technique'.

Although there are definite techniques to connect more deeply with the Transport, they are systems of trial and error that have been discovered and explored over time from the depths of the Mystery/Transport....and which will someday rejoin and be integrated back within.

Does this make sense?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:04 am  Reply with quote

Indeed it is, however if all things are recongregated back in in their core identities and practices, problems will undoubtedly arise, one cannot forget that. The ideas of what NOT do do, however (coming from hindsight) can be very useful.
Page 4 of 5
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme