Total Votes : 12

The Renagade Blue
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:07 pm  Reply with quote

i think constantly all day also, and i have dreams
i dont think it has AS much to do with how much you think
maybe more what you think about
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:16 pm  Reply with quote

everybody dreams, just some see their dreamsclearer than others, toth you dream everynight and have nightmares everynight, if you didnt you'd be dead, because your brain cant sut off, its just that you dont remember, or dont see them, i remember nearly every dream i have, i thought it was because i sleep quite deeply, bt didnt thoth say he sleeps deeply too...... ah well
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:38 pm  Reply with quote

wait... how do you know you remember every dream you have? if I can't remember any of mine, isn't it possible you can't remember some of yours? but why does the brain have to dream? cant it just think? sometimes, I have my best poetic or lyrical ideas after a nice little powernap or something similar.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:17 am  Reply with quote

Well you obviously dont do all your thinking during the day if you dream at night, by that theory.

And I suppose that it's possible and pobable that we dream every night without recollection of it, however if t wasnt that monumental, then it couldnt really have all that much bearing on you? Or could it? thoughts? questions? complaints? snide remarks?
The Renagade Blue
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:23 pm  Reply with quote

im thinking.... snide remarks

chuckle, chuckle

i heard somewhere dreams are just a random collection of stuff thats happened to you (or you thought about) since the last time you slept

does anyone NOT think thats a bunch of BS? well, atiest boy here, probly...
but the way i see it, my perception/guess is that dreams have something to do with actual past thoughts, but also something more

anyone agree?
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:05 am  Reply with quote

athiest boy? eh? who dat?

but anywho, if you dream durring the night and not remember it, there's a possibility that it will effect you weather you remember it, however subliminally. you can just kinda do something randomly that you never would have thought of before you had that dream.

and as for the past thoughts, I'm guessing they'll do that, but that also dreams will simply manifest your inner thoughts in a more real way, as well as give possible future outcomes of your life.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:18 pm  Reply with quote

maybe i dont remember every dream but i remember atleast 2 a night,

dreams are thoughts, thats what they are, they are what has happened, what you wanted to happen, what you thought would happen, what you want to happen, what you think will happen, how you will react, fantasies, fears, people,

dreams are everything we do, see, touch and hear in our lives, just portrayed in a different way, they are the thoughts and memories that our brain has to look back on everynow and agin so it wont forget them.
that little part of our brin which stores all our memories, it sorts the memories out and outs them in groups, or recaps them to refresh your mind etc.

thats why everybody dreams, if we didnt, then our brain would be dead, and we wouldnt be here.

dreams are facinating things, thats why i love them!!
The Renagade Blue
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:23 pm  Reply with quote

c'mon man
just cause dreams mean a whole lot to you doesnt mean theyre like, some HUGE part of everyones lives
i mean, i agree theryre important, but i think youre "perception" is a bit "cloaked" (if anyone remembers my sig, (probly just night and thoth))

im interested though, why do you agrue they're so important?
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:27 pm  Reply with quote

i dint say they were important, i only explained what they were, but in a way i do think they are important because they help you gain a greater understanding of yourself, if you think deeply about a dream of your it explains what your heart really feels, and what your mind truely thinks etcetc, but thats just me, why do you think theyre not important??

and why is my perception cloaked?

and also im a woman not a man
The Renagade Blue
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:33 pm  Reply with quote

everyone's perception is cloaked, dur...

i think theyre important, you just seemed pretty excited

oh yea, and uhh... when i said man, i meant "person" is it really that big of a deal in england? or is that just amerikain slang ive developed?

::cough, cough:: fEMinist ::cough, cough::

nyak nyak nyak
im just messin with you
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:58 pm  Reply with quote

sob sob, yes it is a yank slang, no1 calls each other man here, people say mate, or love, (exept male on male)

yall rite love,
thoth has experienced my slang before, he thought i was coming on to him..... its only slang love dont worry
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:35 am  Reply with quote

"Perception cloaked by truth" wasn't it? something similar? anywho, Sky, you did in fact argue that dreams are important. something along the lines of "without them, we'd be dead". and that does make em' kinda important to staying alive. why is it so important to stay alive? well, for one, we more or less know that we're 'here', and there's no telling weather we will still be 'here' or not come death-time.

questions? comments? thoughts?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:23 am  Reply with quote

Yeah, it was "perception cloaks the truth" I remember that one. And it looks like my point was already made, dreams, like most things, are entirely relative and subject to change without notice, kinda like prophecies.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:48 pm  Reply with quote

well if our brain/mind is not kept occupied by something, then its not doing anything, the mind not doing anything means its dead, only your mind though......whos to say we can survive without our mind???
but we were talking about the brain.... erm, yeah, we'd be dead, so it is important to 'dream' but you can interpret dream as anything you like.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:43 am  Reply with quote

well them mind is always active, it even stays active for a couple of weeks after you die, i believe.

And you cant forget, like the body cannot live without the mind, the mind cannot live without that which holds it, the brain, if we're going by matrix based rules and regulations here. Then again Neo separated his body and mind, but also he didnt completely because they could tell that he was jacked into the matrix based on the brain waves, so it was a quasi-separation. man i feel a migrane coming on.
Page 4 of 8
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme