FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:56 am  Reply with quote

Gosh, its been so long since i wrote you a dream.... ive had so manny, but so little time!!!

i had a very wierd one last night though... let it begin.....

i was all grown up about 30ish, and i lived alone nextdoor to my best mate, i dont know anything about my life then, which is a shame cause it could have been a precognition!!!
anyway, my mate said to me he was moving house, and so i cried cause i love him, and he said he would show me the house, so we drove there in a horse and carriage, when we got out we were in the middle of a forest, it was muddy and full of leaves, i was gutted caus i had nice shoes on....

i followed him through a horrible neighborhood which was so quiet and scary, and dark, i was so scared we had to walk down a really dark scary corridor....

when we got there i wasnt allowed in so i waited out side, and tried to peak in, he walked down some steps, and into the ground.
when he came out we went home.

on the way home i got captured by this horrible man and put into another horse and carriage and was taken away. but the my friend rescued me, and took me to his new place in the ground, i was allowed insde this time, and it was a rabbit hole... it was minigin inside and i fell asleep on a rug in the mud.....

yeah, a bit random....

but my mate is actually moving house soon, and he lives quite close to me, and i will really miss him, maybe i was thinking about this!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:41 pm  Reply with quote

Possibly. Ya know, it might be a sort of inborn fear of the future. The carrige taking you somewhere scary. I dunno.

Just saying what I thought.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme