FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:56 pm  Reply with quote

moonwalking is a difficult feat. much harder than any sort of kick.

but then, i've also never really tried to moonwalk.

but why do you moonwalk? there's a good question. why do any of us moonwalk?
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:56 pm  Reply with quote

you moonwalk to impress, people are impressed at people who can, and it makes you jealous.........(in a way............??) so you want 2 do it too
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:22 pm  Reply with quote

Well I guess...but maybe not with moonwalking, it just kinda makes you look like an idiot! But then again, so does my booty dancing, so ignore what I'm saying! I'm not only an idiot, but a pervert as well!
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:06 pm  Reply with quote

i don't moonwalk to impress, i accidentally impress people with my personallity. even my friend's asshole stepdad. i really feel sorry for her.

ah well. it's like i tell my brother when he says 'stop bothering me!'

Stop being bothered.

that's why he doesn't bother me anymore. in fact, he gave up a while ago.

it works, trust me.

or dont. it's your choice.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:51 am  Reply with quote

Ah, it's times like these I appriciate the understanding my family has. They don't bug me when I'm in my room working/have a friend over and I dont bug them when they are/do. Works very well, and my sister is much better than most. Ah, a not entirely disfunctional family, woot!
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:38 pm  Reply with quote

the world will only end when the last creature wants it to. thats my theory.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:04 pm  Reply with quote

everything that has a beginning has an end.........its inevitable......its the only thing is this world thats completely completely certain,

hmm.......
*ponders*
(u know how i ponder by now)
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:59 pm  Reply with quote

but what if the world never actually began? what if it just goes? that's my theory. that the world just is, and it will only end if there is no longer anything to realize that it 'is'.
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:54 am  Reply with quote

i suppose but i just get really confoosed wen i think about that, its like where dus the universe end???? and when did it start etcetc, dont get me started........
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:25 pm  Reply with quote

hahahaha, nuffs!!!

i think i was ment 2 put nuffa,

well, have you eer sat inyour room looked out your window as far as you can see and wondered where it ends???? and then do you think about space, big dark vast space, where does it begin or end??? every thing that has a begginning has an end, but space has no begginning and thus no end, the world does though, and it either formed from the big bang etctec, or is infact a matrix. which means it has a egginning, and so an end.

but if it is truley a matrix, then there are no planets, just lights in the distance making us believe, if the whole universe was a matirx it would be too much, like other galaxies and other people, and so forth, but then whos to say there is only one matrix, and not several, like thousands of architects and each one has their own galaxy, or does one matrix ecieve our eyes into thinking there is a univers when theres not, but if there was a matrix then where would it be??? it has to be somewhere, somewhere to bt our minds, and the real world where is that??

this is why i didnt want to talk about it thoth, i have never ending qestions and views about the world and universe and matrix and real world, but have no1 to ask.......

no1 knows the answers that why, and probably never will, maybe this is the aim of the matrix......to puzzle us.......ahhhh shurrup libby!!!!!! im goin on bout nonsense.........get over it
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:01 pm  Reply with quote

firstly, i live in the city (sort of) and so i don't have very far to look out my window. but what i see is my little 'universe', my neighborhood, my yard, etc.

and I don't believe that we personally are in the Matrix, although i do belive that if i believe it it is, and therefore since i don't believe it it is not, but that's just my belief. i think that you're right about the universe being too big to be created by the Matrix, but even so, the CONCEPT could be created by it. i.e. everyone in the Matrix could be told that the Universe is huge, and that's not hard to keep up.

and i don't think the world ends, it's just a big ball. you can keep going endlessly, and you'll never stop...

there's what I think.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:48 pm  Reply with quote

While I do basically agree with what you said, I put forward again: try to keep the worthless two word replies to a minimum! Geez its useless clutter to read through twelve posts of "nuff" and such.
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:32 pm  Reply with quote

well... sometimes that's all that need be said. and sometimes, there's deeper meaning, or a loophole, or somesuch. but i realize what you're trying to say. and if you basically agree, then post what you DONT agree on, because as we all know, what seem like two basically simalar ideas oftentimes turn out COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

there you go, Whiner McWhineypants.
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:08 pm  Reply with quote

i was gunna say, u dont alf whine, i bet uv dun it urself, im sure uv been called hypocritical before, my me before i think, and thoth (plz back me up) so, im going to find one!! then ull see
Page 3 of 3
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme