FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:47 am  Reply with quote

Unbearable moment, tears flowing, always yearning we wonder beyond our comfort zone, surfing information upon the neuro-dense highway of the mind, manifested technology of our inner-most landscape, coalescing frayed and random events into unpredictable patterns of meaning and beauty: a smile encompasses the entirety of life on Earth.....if willed.

Chaos is abundant and freely sold, tis the season, celebrate His birth through consumption, She invisible, interrupt download, resist the hype, negate corporation-nation, BroadcastSol! <static> We are imprinted to respond, impossible to overcome, must act and buy, uproot Nature, the strength of our convictions weak, resistance is futile, interrupt download, create life according to sacred dream, become the fusion of spirit and matter, Be!

Will we fall into the murky undertow of the mass unconscious? Or do we learn to ascend, invoke light, and shatter the present moment with the power of our most sacred frequency?....Love.

Watch what you eat, it becomes your body. Follow your thoughts; they force the parameters of reality into confining walls, invisible beliefs. Beware of your televisions; they preach bought propaganda and lead only toward unruly ends. Wise up and embrace your divinity. Great Spirit only responds when we become sovereign and master our minds, embrace our emotions, and honor our bodies. Let the paradox of duality dissolve all contradictions into the indivisible One.

There is no greater message then the One that arises with observing the eternal voice within. We are the enlightened teacher we seek outside of our inner dimensions. Transmission repeat, BroadcastSol, awaken Earth Mother, remember fellow members of the Family of Light, shift the quantum strata, transform the maya of war, violence, and separation, and self-actualize into a united & living principle of Truth, Love, & Energy, impeccable Keepers of Frequency.

Some creative prose for y'all. What'ya think?

Merry Christmas '04!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:52 pm  Reply with quote

erm.... wow!!
thats all i can say!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:19 am  Reply with quote

rightious. I did like it. I'll have to post my most recent poem in a bit...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:01 pm  Reply with quote

Well after a piece like that, i can only say one thing:

Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme