FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:30 pm  Reply with quote

i was walking through a huge field which went on forever, i was just looking straight ahead but was out of breath??? i turned around to look behind me and saw a body on the ground, my heart was racing and i got dead scared i had apparantly killed someone, i looked down at my body i was covered in blood and was holing like a massive big knife thing!! i realised what id done and my mind was scared but my body was calm still, like i kept walking.
when i looked ahead again i saw this dude walking towards me (slightly familiar, but i dont know why??), he looked really scared and hot... i instantly thought that he couldnt know what id done, but it was pretty obvious cos i was covered in blood, so i just walked up to him and stuck the knife in his stomach he was lookin right into my eyes and i got really scared and just wanted him to die quickly instead of lookin at me as if to say "how nice of you, you just stabbed me" so i stabbed him loads and loads and cut off his arm n stuf but he wouldnt die, i started crying and shouting "die! die!" but he just wouldnt, he just looked at me.
my eyes were all blurry and i like woke up feeling all wierd, and like possessed!!!

why did i dream about killin sum1

thoth help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
transport22
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:21 pm  Reply with quote

The death you truly seek is yours Sky, but not in a physical sense.

In most tribal cultures, there's always an initiation into adulthood/maturity. Basically, there's an experience that creates a death to the old way of perceiving and reacting to life and a spiritual rebirth as a responsible, mature adult who finds their truth only through living and learning from experience. You are at a close juncture for this kind of transformation.

Unfortunatley, it's symbolically represented in your dreams with a violent twist. You have to remember, much of the violence we feel, or think, commit, or dream is sold to us through the media, the war on terror, movies, books, world leaders, TV, etc. Your birthright and natural yearning to blossom into the next phase of your existence is being influenced by the darkness of the world.

Listen to your own heart, breath deeply in every moment of life, feel truly thankful for all that is in your life, your friends and family. Let them know you love them and trust to the depths of your being that the answers you seek will be uncovered. My heart and prayers are with you.

Deva
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:36 am  Reply with quote

er.....
you sound asthough this is something really bad, like im going to die???? please explain more!!!
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme