FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
neoneogeo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:41 am  Reply with quote

There is no spoon:

So I was browsing the web when I typed in the web address www.thereisnospoon.com and found this website. Really surprised and interested I immediately registered and then didnít post anything for a couple of days. I told a few friends about the site, but didnít really tell them what it was about, mostly because I didnít know.

Well, here I am asking what is this all about. I donít really know anything about Taoism, so tell me what itís about if youíd be so kind to spare the time. Specifically tell me just of some reading material so I can learn for myself.

Thanks J,
Nick White
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:25 pm  Reply with quote

Whats here? Well, basically whatevers on your mind. It's an open forum here, no holds barred. (I almost hesitate to say that...) BUT anyways. The reccomended reading forum has a good list of books to read if you want quoteables, but it'd be better (in my opinion) to just call it like you see it as is. And you've joined the ranks of accidental discoverers (PIRATES)! YARRRRRR!
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:34 pm  Reply with quote

Yea, this place is bassically where us back-yard philosophers come together and tear eachothers theorums apart while simultaniously building eachother's egos and forming a sense of community amongst folks we've never had the pleasure to meet aside from this forum. have fun, and welcome.

muahahaha....
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:37 pm  Reply with quote

Wait a second, nick, did you go to Pace? the same nick white that Mrs smith wanted to murder half the time? Cause if you are, then woah...what are the odds.

ANYway.

Indeedy, velcome to our underground lair.
neoneogeo
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:24 am  Reply with quote

So, looking for some ďbackyardĒ philosophy, what would Taoism say about the two candidates this 2004? The war in Iraq? Or is this a release from those subjects?

Just curious,
Nick White
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:44 pm  Reply with quote

This is kinda meant to be a release, BUT I can answer in a way that clears it up and keeps it that way! (and i dont want to discourage this kinda discussion, but its kinda like this. Right or wrong, these are things that arent factors in discussing the existential view of the entire thing. Both of them made choices, some of these choices were perhaps not the best or the most thought through, but since they were made, they have to be accounted for and completed before moving on to the next choices. I guess that they would just describe it as such in the broad spectrum.
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:54 pm  Reply with quote

WOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hey dude, e-hem, ok so MY ULTIMATE FIRST QUESTION,

hi nick, you typed in the site, you didnt know about it before hand you just did....

do you think you found this site by chance or fate????

yay!!

im libby btw
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme