FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:03 pm  Reply with quote

i had a very strange dream last night, but it was wierd for loads of reasons......

firstly because i wasnt me..... i was there in all the scenes or whatever you might call them of my dreams, i could see myself, but i was just watching, i could walk around and watch what was happening, and touch people and stuff, but they couldnt see me, or feel me, i was watching myself in a dream.

ok, so this is what i saw....

i was in a cafe with some friends, the cafe had an open front which opened onto the ocean, but it was a funny colour, and had wierd jelly fish in it, i was sat around a table talking with some random people who i guessed were my friends, (as i was watching i felt the need that i had to really keep my attention, and listen because what i was saying was important) then some baddy people came, and i was terrified they could see me, one looked rightat me, and i thought he was going to kill me, so i ran out of the cafe through a door then jumped like right to the top of a high rise tower block and through a window, the bad people were chasing me, i was really terrified, the wanted to kill me.

but i was scared too because of the important thing that was happening to the body of me, i didnt know where i was, and at this point my mind was in a room where i was trapped. i hid in a corner (my mind) and the bad dood camee in he was like a dodgy monster like a cross of a bird and er... i dunno, it was wierd he had a beak though,
and he killed me, but i was still there, and in loads of pain i started to drift away from where my mind was, i could see the body i was in, and it wasnt me, i couldnt see what it was though and i was straining to stop from going up to see.......

hmm..........

wierd, please help

ok its quite confusing i know.....
not my fault i have these dreams...... or is it???
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:39 pm  Reply with quote

I'd say it's about time to do some serious writing. "eh?" you say. well listen up. just write alot, as you obviously have a creative imagination. I'm certain some of the stuff you could come up with would be wunnerful, and it would help alleviate the 'overload' of stuff you have all the time at night. I dunno if I'm just stupid, but it seems to be that way for me. Like I havn't written anything for a while (like a few weeks) and I started having more vivid dreams, but then about last week I started writing again, and I havn't remembered anyof my dreams since.

like I said, maybe I'm just stupid, but worth a try. what's there to lose?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:39 pm  Reply with quote

hey that is an amazing idea thoth!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i love you so much!!!!

ill try it, i really will!!!!

how do you think of these master plans????

hehehehehe

ok, got too excited there..... i will try it though!! cheers mate! :D
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:04 pm  Reply with quote

by the way ^^^ thats me, i forgot to sign in!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

I'm just awseome like that. I mean, ya know. half the time I don't know where I come up with these plans.

My mind is sneaky.
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:16 pm  Reply with quote

ye it was a good idea.... i did try it, but just got frustrated when i realised how crap i am at english, and how crap my vocabulary is and how crap i am at writing....... i had some good ideas, but just couldnt write them down on paper, its like a wierd inability i have
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:23 pm  Reply with quote

writing is a practiced art. So just write. yes, (I won't lie) most of your first stuff will be shit, but it'll get better. Trust me. just give it another go.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme