FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 5:14 pm  Reply with quote

so? who said it had to be at the begining of a week? or better yet, why is this NOT the begining of the week?

make your own stereotype eh? people named Devin are wankers.

that's mine, what's yours?

hehehe.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:03 am  Reply with quote

Hmm....mine is that....girls with big racks get lots of action!

Well, whats everyone elses! fun fun times here.
kiki
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:37 pm  Reply with quote

I agree, the english are great! Hehe n yer i do cum from england! And before Sky kills me im northan 2!!
Haha not all southaners r snobs, sum of em r dead common!! Hehe now i sound like a snob but i was watchin eastenders the other day (which i h8 but there was nuffin on!) and that Cat Slater is not a snob! Her accent dus my hed in!!
Neway!! I've gone a bit off subject here!!! stereotypes....errr european music (not including england!!) is one big ball of cheese! Example - the eurovision song contest (which i was sad enuff 2 watch!) Every single song (apart from ours...no actually even ours! Although ours was the best!) was sooooo cheesey! And all the countries vote 4 their neighbours, u can predict hu they're gonna vote 4 b4 they even vote!
I cant believe ive jus gone on about eurovision!!! plz ignore me!
I have a feelin this is gonna start a nu subject rather than reply! ooops, well if it dus ignore me agen lol, I'm a bit thick as u might hav noticed!
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:19 pm  Reply with quote

heh, forget about it. all english people are (another stereotype of mine) and I 'gree with Beest's stereotype too. very much.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:29 am  Reply with quote

Hmm, while an interesting post from kiki, my NEXT stereotype is that those who have use crappy internet grammar are smeg heads!
kiki
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:34 am  Reply with quote

NO WE'RE NOT!!! English ppl are very cleva...well most of em...sum of em! Ok we're not the smartest ppl in the world but we aint thick...jus me!! Tony Blairs thick! But he dusnt count as english or human! Haha I go off subject a bit dont I! Im not helpin 2 make english ppl sound clever am I...I'll shut up!
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:35 am  Reply with quote

Well by all means keep talkin but just take the 17 atp molecules that it takes to type out "people!" just my own personal pet peeve.
kiki
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:37 am  Reply with quote

Hahah I'm a smeg head!
kiki
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:40 am  Reply with quote

awww I'm sorry, I'll use correct english from now on then!!
People - that better?!
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:38 pm  Reply with quote

thank ye. and it takes 17 ATP? what does ATP stand for again? I honestly don't recall...

blargh, Bio.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:52 am  Reply with quote

Its the things that produce energy and allow individual cells to locomote. Just a fancy way of saying "dont be so goddamn lazy!"
kiki
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:45 pm  Reply with quote

It's what I do best!
Sky
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:49 pm  Reply with quote

im so glad ur northern....no really, i am
and i watched eurovision too!!! but only the first half hour before i went out, didnt we have the fit guy from fame acadamy singing for us??

newho.....

u all know my stereotype, southerners are knobs!!!!

and english people are clever, sure there are some thick people, but thats only the same as the US except you have more thick people than us, because of the population size....... also in the literacy survey, were over you so actually we are cleverer, so i could say all yanks jump to conclusions without reading the facts, they are think, they are all called jarad (like thoth!!) and yeah...... lot of stereotypes, OH!!!!!!!! and they all play banjos whilst chewwing on wheat and living on ranches!!!
kiki
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 2:04 pm  Reply with quote

Hehe did you think he was fit too? I've seen his video before and just thougt "oh, its him" and turned it over but then I saw him on eurovision and thought "I LOVE YOU!" But I'm over it now!
Your right Americans are stupid (sorry but the whole world knows it!)
Everyone on here seems quite clever though! (well except me, I'm one of the thick english people!) Who here is from America??
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:31 pm  Reply with quote

I've said so about six times. And i'll just smile and nod at your conversation about things i have no idea about.
Page 2 of 3
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme