FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

New Post   Reply spiritual paths <- there is no spoon Forum Index
transport22
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:14 am  Reply with quote

What is the Transport?

The Transport is the design, the connection, and the movement our Universe journeys upon. It breathes us and we breathe it. The Transport is pure mystery, pure chaos which the mind drowns within. It encompasses the Trinity of Creativity (Truth, Love, & Energy), but is based upon a foundation of nothing, the eye of the paradox, the cancellation of the number 0. It’s the void/carrier of consciousness. It’s the vehicle/emptiness upon which all forms of matter and energy travel. It is the silence behind the sound and the source of our dreams and ideas. The Transport is the metaphysical starship the Creators of the Universe construct, manifest, and journey upon endlessly. We are one set of these Creators. The part cannot be separated from the whole and so all Creation is at One with the Transport. We, as human beings, as Transports, are at an evolutionary phase of ‘being’, a time where we remember the great teachings of our ancestors and rediscover our essence: we are Creators~Gods~Goddesses. The world is moving into a new age where there will be fewer ‘young souls’ and more ‘old souls’. Earth exists as a sphere…where we choose how to learn and learn how to choose our experience through many, many lifetimes. We experiment with creating and being responsible for the outcome of our creations. We learn, ideally, how to bring balance to the ‘seeming’ imbalance of the Transport. We, and other sentient beings like us, assist in creating, stabilizing, and destroying the very fabric of the Universe.

How do we honor the Transport?

We honor the Transport by honoring ourselves and our home, Earth. We also utilize the techniques which bring us into greater connection and awareness with the Transport. And then we open our minds and constantly transform our ideas and beliefs about reality to resonate with the Teachings that guide us towards the deep and ancient yearnings of our hearts. The Universe follows the Law of Impermeability……the only real constant in life is that everything changes. Everything. All energy transmutes from one form into another, continuously. Life, death, rebirth. Dark, Light, Dark, Light. This truth is apparent to many shaman and indigenous peoples who observe first-hand from Mother Earth/Nature. We must change our imprinting (Matrix) into a system of beliefs and techniques which resonate with our essence, our dreams, and aspirations. We must begin to listen and heed the Teachings we receive from all our relationships, from the Earth (Gaian Mind), and from our direct personal experience with whatever we consider the source of the Universe.

A true seeker of Truth, Love, and Energy must smash the imprintings of the Matrix to find freedom and adventure, to find Truth, Love, and Energy. By riding the wave of change and affirming life, by embracing pain and fear and healing and learning from the lessons of living, and by gathering our courage and strength to jaunt to the next stage, we can reached an exalted place within. We can transport to another level and stay there. We can integrate whatever the Universe throws at us, smile and laugh it off, raise our vibrations to untold peaks, and release our experience into the world for all to see, marvel over, and learn from. The Transport experience happens when the Dark Night of the Soul is faced and we accept and transmute our deepest fears, from birth until the present moment, into pure energy which one wields to create new worlds.

Any suggestions, comments, and/or criticisms?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:08 am  Reply with quote

Only one, how do you know it is not a transport, and only a path? Only a tunnel perhaps? Only a grassy field? Then it would be true that we are our own transports down the path, correct?
transport22
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:24 pm  Reply with quote

nightbeest77 wrote:
Then it would be true that we are our own transports down the path, correct?

Correct.

And the only way I 'know' it is a Transport will never satisfy another seeker. Namely, I've experienced it directly and profoundly. My Transport Experience was something unique onto me, but that I attempt to express to others through the limitation of words and the duality of the mind.

Never-the-less spirit has led me to teach and express what I've learned and continue to learn. In essence, what I wrote above is a summary of my system of beliefs regarding reality.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:41 am  Reply with quote

and so, the above will essentially make NO sense to me or Beest or anyone until we have our own transport experiences? and is it possible that we might have allready had them, but recognize them as something different? recognize that we are not on a transport like you, but in fact treading a path, or grazing a field, or climbing through a tunnel?
transport22
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:13 pm  Reply with quote

thoth87 wrote:
and so, the above will essentially make NO sense to me or Beest or anyone until we have our own transport experiences?

Why does it, or any part of it, make 'NO' sense if not experienced?

Couldn't it just as easily made 'YES' sense to a fellow seeker?
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:55 am  Reply with quote

probably, but more often than not, it's the no variety. and it does make sense to me, but if you'd be so kind as to answer the rest of my ranting questions?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:45 am  Reply with quote

Perhaps and perhaps not, you already contradicted yourself, you said you couldnt teach it or have others experience it, but then you said it could be taught to make sense, that generally means that you can place yourself in the persons shoes, much like reading a novel.

Or even just teaching the idea would be contradictory because if they understood it, even at the most basic level, it would have some influence on the other person's transport experience, no? yes? thoughts?
transport22
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:05 am  Reply with quote

thoth87 wrote:
and is it possible that we might have allready had them, but recognize them as something different?

The way we define who we are and what happens in our lives is always different and varied from another's perspective. Be it called enlightenment, samadhi, nirvana, a Transport, bliss & ecstasy, there is strong common theme.

Namely, the seeker merges with the illusion of separation, finds Divine connection and returns from the experience infused with power, perspective, clarity, and a newfound wisdom. They 'know' that THERE IS MORE THAN I, I AM PART OF ALL THAT IS, AND THAT WHEN MY BODY DIES SOME PART OF ME JOURNEYS ON. An experience with source brings a great amount of fearlessness regarding the uncertainties of life.

To the extent that a seeker can resonate with those words, I feel they've genuinely had their own version of a 'Transport Experience'.

thoth87 wrote:
recognize that we are not on a transport like you, but in fact treading a path, or grazing a field, or climbing through a tunnel?

I do recognize and honor the perspective that you are coming from. Climbing through a tunnel, treading a path, and even grazing in a field all imply movement, even stillness and silence is a space from which probabilities emerge. It's this 'movement' that I attempted to capture in words and transfer as my concept of a 'Transport'.

Whatever one calls it, it does seem (from my point-of-view of course) that we're all on a journey of movement from moment to moment, event to event, idea to idea, emotion to emotion. Whether or not we believe the Transport/journey/path/tunnel/field goes anywhere or not is a matter of belief and personal experience.
transport22
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:49 am  Reply with quote

nightbeest77 wrote:
Perhaps and perhaps not, you already contradicted yourself, you said you couldnt teach it or have others experience it, but then you said it could be taught to make sense, that generally means that you can place yourself in the persons shoes, much like reading a novel.

I cannot truly express it or have others experience 'my Transport experience'. I can and do attempt to express what I've experienced and where that experience has taken me. I can and do teach the techniques the Transport has shared with me with others. And it can make sense if one listens with an open ear, suspends judgment, and contemplates what they've heard with their own system of beliefs.

nightbeest77 wrote:
Or even just teaching the idea would be contradictory because if they understood it, even at the most basic level, it would have some influence on the other person's transport experience, no? yes? thoughts?

It would have an influence on the experiences prior to their Transport experience and some of the influence may be retained (if parts of the former teachings still resonate) afterwards. But the actual experience itself is a movement beyond all former concepts and boundaries of the mind. It’s a union of Truth, Love, and Energy. The greatest limitation we have is our definition of GOD or source or reality or the Transport....we enslave and limit what it can be, or is, by shackling it to a system of ideas make sense.

In essence, their ‘transport experience’ will be beyond the mind, beyond the past, beyond the future.
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:05 pm  Reply with quote

and completely the present i'm guessing. live in the moment, as it may be your last. if i'm wrong, by all means correct me...

but I more than likely won't listen.
transport22
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:49 pm  Reply with quote

It's my belief that the present is all we really have....everything else is projection from that moment of pure 'being'.
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:06 pm  Reply with quote

ah. so 'everything else is bunk' eh? I'd agree with that. you can't change the past, and no telling about the future, so yea. that works.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:40 am  Reply with quote

Perhaps, but can people be truly strong enough to let go of all their past and move beyond it? Would it not change everything we are and have become? Would it not destroy the memories of ourselves that others have? Would it not be like sacrificing everyone in your life for something you want?
transport22
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:49 am  Reply with quote

nightbeest77 wrote:
Perhaps, but can people be truly strong enough to let go of all their past and move beyond it? Would it not change everything we are and have become? Would it not destroy the memories of ourselves that others have? Would it not be like sacrificing everyone in your life for something you want?

Good questions....and I say yes.

One way we 'cling' to the past is through hoarding and prizing certain possessions, beliefs, habits, and relationships. My teacher calls this our 'power leaks'. That power (the potential to use energy to create and manifest your dreams) is then locked up in the past (or future). Everything that we own has a certain amount of 'emotional' energy stored within it. What we believe and how we act on those beliefs (conscious or unconscious) takes a certain amount of energy. And maintaining relationships takes energy as well. (by sitting here and writing my thoughts, I am giving the attention, energy, and power of my 'present' moment to you....which I could be using to meditate, or do yoga, or paint, or be in Nature, or connecting within.)

The key is to 'destroy' or 'transform' or 'release' those possessions, beliefs, habits, and relationships that limit us and that are essentially imbalanced. We can then 'create' new ones, completely from our present point upon the path that resonate more with who we are today....not yesterday or who we think we should be tomorrow. The human mind has constructed time, which is a uselful tool, but is full of cluttered memories and projections about who we were or what we want to be...all as we attempt to live anywhere other than where we are NOW.

Everything must transform, everything changes....it's a fundamental law of energy and nature. To create a new life the old must be destroyed...which takes a strong heart, commitment, courage, and trust. This work can only be done be 'being' in the NOW.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:04 am  Reply with quote

Indeed, however by that point any and every thing you do is pointless, since it will die and be replaced by the new.

And are you truly able to isolate yourself from the society that holds our fledgling race together? Are you truly able to renounce friends, ones who stand by you, family, who has kept you alive since day one, and experiences that have made you develop into what you are now?

even if you do believe in the transport theory, its flawed, because you weren't born with the knowledge, you were taught it, the old being RECYCLED to the future generations, thats how it is with beliefs and such, they are always passed down to others, in the same generation or future ones.

You can make your own, however its a very realistic and plausible chance that people would then come to you for answers, and if you teach them what you believe, you are altering what they believe. Simply by teaching the theory to another do you violate it in its core sense, its a paradoxical circumstance, now the question is, how do you solve it with these things in mind?
Page 1 of 4
New Post   Reply Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme