FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index

April fools day - 1st of April.....
I did a prank
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I had a prank done on me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I stood, watched and laughed
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
I havn't the foggyist what your going on about, it must be an english thing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:39 pm  Reply with quote

no, believe me, american humour is nothing compared to english humour, you got your first humour from us, but since then it hasnt changed, ours has.....its funnier....

have you ever seen the office???
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:50 am  Reply with quote

when I mean we got it from you, I mean the Monty Python skit. our commedy is overall very different.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:41 am  Reply with quote

Indeed. We need to find out what happened to her. And we did steal humor from you, but americanized versions of english comedy shows all inherently suck. NOTHING over here comes close to monty python for example. Another: the american version of trigger happy TV BLOWS!

And there's a whole host of other stuff that fits the same bill.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:10 pm  Reply with quote

i love canded camera shows......theyre so funny, i actually had a chance to watch something first hand on friday night.....though it wasnt caught on camera....

at the front of our garden theres lots of flowers and like bushes, and on friday as i was watching telly in the front room, i saw my cat hiding in the bushes, then, a neighbore from a few doors away walked past with his dog. The dog saw my cat and jumped to get her, dragging the man into the bushes, he let go of his dog and he ran off, but he looked up and saw me sat next to the window literally wetting myself with laughter, it was so funny, and sort of smiled and stood up and walked away shouting his dog.
theres now a big dint in the border!!!
it still makes me laugh, i can see it now!!
Page 2 of 2
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme