FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:48 pm  Reply with quote

Wed, 24th march 2004

i was in a strange maze like environment, and was walking very slow around, the corridors were packed, i think it was a school, there was a cafe, it might have been a college or uni now i think about it, but anywhos, i saw this evil looking boy with glasses and was suddenly very scared, i hid behind my best mate (who was there.... duh!) but he saw me and scowled horribly, so i tried to run really fast but couldn't, someone shouted, ''hes got a weapon hes going to kill her!!!!''
so i tried to run away and couldnt, but i began to float i though about floating, and tried to think relly hard about going hger and directing myself, i noticed all the corridors were open topped, i tried to fly away but the boy kept shooting at me, i got out of the school, and over a high wire fench with great difficulty, the boy still trying to kill me, he was jumping up trying to grab my legs, he did once or twice and i was sooo scared, i think i was crying or screaming, but ust before hed kill me id escape.

i remember getting away from him by going into a town where he couldnt follow, but once i got along one street couln't go further, the world just stopped, like on the sims, exactly like a computer game, or computer, it was computer imaging and like hollographic, soebody said it was all a scam, and that it wasnt really the a school, or my friends werent my friends, he was suddenly there next to me, in the air too, i reamember thinking, i cant escape, theres no escape, hes taking me my heart was beating so fast, and loud, he was laughing at me, an evil laugh, i tried to fly away, but something was preventing me from it. i woke up very scared.

when i went back to sleep, i was in the cafe in the same place i was the first time, i was petrified, i was alone, i couldnt find any friends or anyone i knew then i saw him again, and you wouldnt believe ow scared i was, he grabbed me, i was screaming and people were just looking at me, it doesnt sound that bad but it was one of the scariest dreams, but he just kissed me on the cheek, and then said something, i could feel all the blood rush from my skin, i knew i was hite wit5h fear, he began to laugh really evillily then i woke up.

yep... there we go, didnt put it on last time cause i was still a bit scared, i know its petty, but it was soo real, but nt real at all at the same time....
i cant explain it...
can you?
transport22
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:57 pm  Reply with quote

The imprinting we've received from the Matrix (by that I mean everything we've learned from our parents, friends, families, government, culture, environment, schooling...etc that creates the parameters of our creative essence) is energy. Everything is energy (though I'm sure you'll counter with your argument for anti-energy or 'what if') and to neutralize its effect one must reprogram the belief system to resonate with the core self. This is a process that integrates many changes over the course of time through the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual realms.

This energetic imprinting is a test. It represents the boundaries of what we are capable of doing in this "system" of reality. Everything experienced and learned externally is a test of our ability to transcend this imprinting. In dreams, our essence (or higher self) plays with the possibilities of physical manifestation. Dreams also teach us about who we really are through processing that which we resist or fear.

Sky, I believe that the kid with the gun is your ego, always attempting to shoot down and kill any form of freedom which exists outside of the mental realm. The school and the maze is a reflection of the trap of the mental paradox. The fear you felt is the separation of your creative, free essence from the rest of your being.

There were no roofs above the school because to find freedom you must fly beyond the known into the mystery...and the mystery is always beyond a construct of the mind. Once the mind decides upon the definition or idea of something, limitation occurs.

So, in essence, continuously question the nature of reality by energizing its polar vibration is a good technique to find truth. BUT, when that technique is overused, as with anything done in excess, it becomes hindrance to true free will.

Self-love is the key to true free will.
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:47 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
So, in essence, continuously question the nature of reality by energizing its polar vibration is a good technique to find truth. BUT, when that technique is overused, as with anything done in excess, it becomes hindrance to true free will.

That was actually true, well it makes sense according to my life, but i dont understand this bit^^?? maybe you could elaborate it or something???
Quote:
The imprinting we've received from the Matrix is energy.

hehehe, as soon as i read this bit i thought what if its not.... then i read
Quote:
(though I'm sure you'll counter with your argument for anti-energy or 'what if')

im trying my hardest not to...... honest!!!!!
but yeah i do see where your coming from and sort of believe you, if i didnt have a dodgy sub conscienceness, i would.......i think???
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:29 pm  Reply with quote

and you also can take this angle (i'm playing with it a bit at the moment). if we're 'not'. and nothing 'is', then we wouldn't be here in the first place, so therefore we are proof that SOMETHING is here. and that's a start at least.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:45 pm  Reply with quote

And while it could fall into the premonition category, i think the fact that it was your best friend (perhaps) with the gun rules that out. While its possible that someone who really knows you and cares about you could do that, the probability factor is infinitessimly small.

Well crap that doesnt assuade the nightmare fear, now does it!
Docter Chrome
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:43 pm  Reply with quote

That sounds like a cool dream, but i don't understand why it scared you so much, was it the person trying to kill you or the realism??

Realistic dreams are good, at least i think they are. The only down side is sometimes you are drained when you wake up in the morning.

If you have dreams like this often you should learn how to wake up in the middle of one when you feel really grounded. Try closing your eyes, and imagine yourself dissolving and de-localizing then try to feel your body in bed and slowly wake up!

good luck..
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:36 am  Reply with quote

The other possible solution is to try and take control of the dream. This works for quite a while, but as you take control you start to wake up, and eventually you're just using your concious imagination to keep it going, instead of being a player in the game. Its rather interesting to think about that now.
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:59 pm  Reply with quote

I've done that before... it's kind of a nice feeling
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:00 am  Reply with quote

except when its a really good dream, then you just think "oh crap i ruined it" and wake up. Its sometimes good with nightmares, but never if its a good dream.
Sky
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:34 pm  Reply with quote

yeah i do that all the time, like wake up cause my alarm goes off or something, then go back to sleep and continue the dream from the same place, it happens all the time......

all my dreams are realistic, i feel like im actually there....

last night i was in a castle and touched a spike, i ut my finger really bad, and it was bleeding and really hurting. maybe its just psycological but my finger has been killing all day.....

i even looked for a scar in the morning thinking it was real, i couldnt remember whether i had actually cut it the day before!!!

a lot of my dreams are like that, but actuall they have been getting less clear, only the odd one hither and thither are really clear now, maybe like the doctor said, its better that way
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

maybe it is better than that, but it might not be. I'm personally not sure...
wiseone
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:23 pm  Reply with quote

the true key to being happy is the fact that we have no control of the thngs we get in life as gifts and our personality and the gift of a new day
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:26 am  Reply with quote

Very funky i love it. ?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:58 pm  Reply with quote

Perhaps we have no control over the things that we get, but we can choose how we utilize those we have been given. We can choose to enjoy them, to share them, to give them to others, and a whole host of other things. There another layer to happiness that stems directly from the gifts we are given, and properly utilizing those can make one even happier, and possibly many others as well.

*opinions subject to change without notice*
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme