FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:48 pm  Reply with quote

ok so, doors of perception, how our perception of reality has changed??

well mine certainly has!!

ok, so just imagine the world, as we think we know it, what if all this is wrong, im not saying it is, but what if? what if there is no reality, what if there is no (spoon hehe) matrix, or what if all our beliefs are wrong, agin im not saying they are, but anything could or could not be possible.

The only things we know are certain are things from the past, but are they??? are they really certain??
im tired now, if you want my full view go to the platonic idea of the spoon, and something, ahh i dont know??
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:29 pm  Reply with quote

nothing is certain, as it's all random. there's no spoon, and there is at the same time. and also, somewhere (no idea where) you said that The Matrix is like fate, but that's not so great an analogy. see, the Matrix only controls everything, keeps it contained, while fate predetermines everything. it makes everything happen, so it itself does not contain anything. unless beyond this fate (assuming it's there) is something more... perhaps fate is a particle spinning inside randomness, and we're in it for the long haul...
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:36 pm  Reply with quote

maybe, maybe not, i dont have the answers, neither do you, nobody does, nobody actually knows the truth, and even if the did it ud be damn hard to explain it to everybody, or would it?? you see, i dont know that what i believe is true, its ust all an assumtion. I dont really know that im sitting on a chair, iv been told that i do, ok so someones told me that a chair is something with 4 legs that you sit on. But is it really?? in theory it is, but it COULD very easily be my imagination, or a computer program.
I dont know that im actually here, it could be a simulation, or computer, or completey fate (all predetermined).
the whole big thing is, who knows, nobody on this panet, or in this universe, but somebody must, somebody out there, and thats who i want (and am going!) to find someday.
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:15 pm  Reply with quote

yes. well. I have to play it how I play it. sorry.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:28 pm  Reply with quote

huh?????
do you not ever think this???? ever?????????

also, it was really spooky on wednesday, i wasnt a happy bunny, and was thinking about all this, and the occulatum said;

Truth is not found in memories

from which i though it means truth is found in the future, and the more i thought about it, all the clouds sort of dissappeared and the sun came out and i was freeked out, possibly just coincidence, and im not exagerrating, it really did do that, i found it an important spiritual moment, what do you think???

coincidence, or something more?
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:36 pm  Reply with quote

truth is found in the future, I agree with that, but I really have to think on that one. I've had an epiphony and i've not come to terms with it yet.
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:14 pm  Reply with quote

an epiphony???
whats that? a spiritual moment or something??
why havnt you come to terms with whatever it is????
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:55 pm  Reply with quote

an epiphony is a sudden idea...
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

ooohhh ok then,
why havn't you come t terms with your epiphony???

btw..... still majorly confused!
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:26 pm  Reply with quote

just thinking about it... not sure what it IS exactly yet...
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:51 pm  Reply with quote

well, whats the situation?? what happened and what was your firtst reaction to it??? has your reaction to that event changed???

sorry, its like 20 questions
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:20 pm  Reply with quote

allright, here it is:

Truth is found in the future, because you only know something to be true when it happens. there is really no way to trust historical writing or anything of that nature, the only way to 'know' is to 'experience'.

there it is.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:15 am  Reply with quote

yeah, but what if our experiences are all an illusion? an illusion of truth, like the matrix. Its there to keep us happy, its not really the truth, the real truth is hidden and we will never know it.....
or will we??

everything is possible!!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:01 pm  Reply with quote

if we'll never know, no use worrying about it. right? am I right?
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:56 am  Reply with quote

yes, your exacly right, but i cant help thinking, or more like, hoping that i will someday find one person who knows the truth, and who can tell me, or show me, or free me......

i cant help thinking that i dont belong here, and that someday someone is going to find me and take me somewhere i do belong, somewhere where i have a place and a purpose.

its called HOPE
Page 1 of 3
New Post   Reply Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme