FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page 1, 2  Next

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:09 pm  Reply with quote

tell me if your gettin fed p of readin my dreams n stuff..... ill stop,
but until you say so..............

ok, i dont remember how it started but, i remember being with two people, a girl friend, and a boy i like, we were on an open top double decker bus, it was bright green and going very very fast around corners, i kept jumping up and down on it, and jumped too high, i stayed in one place and the bus carried on, my friend jumped too high to, so we grabbed hold of each other and started to fall, i was $h! scared, but when we landed it didnt hurt, we ran up a hill, i think we were in italy, and when we got to the top we could see a church, there was an old woman outside it, and loads of people were there like she was really special, but it was really high up. I knew the woman every one was bowing down to and ran as fast as could up this really steep hill, i was trying so hard and used all my strengh, but ran to her and hugged her, everyone gasped at me, then it got wierd.......

hmm......
dont think theres out much important there, but it was al so clear... it was scary....
really really clear
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:52 pm  Reply with quote

no idea. but hey.

and on a side note, I do all my dreaming in the day time.
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:33 pm  Reply with quote

yeah sometimes i day dream then cant remember whether it actually happened, was a dream, or a daydream..... and sometimes when i dream i dont know whether it was actually real or not.....

maybe dreams are real, and 'real life' is dreaming????
It would be quite wierd though wouldn't it... but hey... anything's possible!

Day dreaming is fun....
what do you dream about??
what's your ambition???
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:18 pm  Reply with quote

i dream about life, and how I live, and how I could live, and what I'm going to do when i'm done dreaming, and how I think the world should be, and how I'm going to help change it.

and my ambitions? i'm not a very ambitious person, but what there are two things on my mind right now:

finishing a story which I have begun to write,

and forming a band.

that's all I got... both will be a greater reward than the expenses used to gain each. and that's it.

what about you?
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:57 pm  Reply with quote

im very competetive, and a very ambitious person,
i'd either like to be famous in a band.... but famous for music, not owt else (dya get me?) or id love to travel the world, work abroad, learn as many languages as possible, see as many cultures,
i'd love to be an astronaught, or a great philosopher.
Its so had to choose a career because, i could do anything and everything appeals to me...... exept working in an office, day after day, in the same job, and same place, following the same rituals.

I'd love to be a famous athelete, in sprinting, or long-jump, or heptathalon,

i day-dream about my expectations of events, careers, people and places, and this is my downfall, because often my expectations are wrong, and my dreams are shattered.
I also think 'what if' quite a lot of the time, which is bad too, or think about what to do/say if something happens, and when i do, it never does, so the things i prepare fail.

its strange really,
do you understand me??
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:47 pm  Reply with quote

well, it's good to know what you want, and if things turn out otherwise, fix 'em. and I get you, famous for the right reasons. a great philosopher? please define great...

don't you think i'm a great philosopher, after all?
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:58 pm  Reply with quote

i'd say you and i are wannabe philosophers, and your a little ahead of me..... you cant truely be a great philosopher till your old and have seen the world and had loads of experiences, 16 years isnt a very long time to know everything, so.........
yeah....
what do you want to be??? (careerwise)
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:02 pm  Reply with quote

do you have to have seen the world to be a philosopher? to me, a philosopher is anyone that thinks about the world and writes down or discusses his/her ideas.

and I want to be two things:

a musician
and a writer
in that order.

of course, i'm both now, so not much of a goal.

goalwise, i'd like to get some albums cut
and some books/stories/poems published
in that order.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:06 pm  Reply with quote

hehehe, what if that fails, have you got a back up plan????
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:08 pm  Reply with quote

nope...

because worse comes to worst, i'll teach music...
or writing...

so therefor, i still do what I like to do.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:56 pm  Reply with quote

hmm......... yeah, my back up is my qualifications, if music fails etc, then il do science - chemistry or stuff
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:40 pm  Reply with quote

science... so very basic, in a cosmic sort of way. Science is one of the most complex processes thought of by man... and so many people enjoy music so much more. eh. just a tangent. pay no heed.
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:20 am  Reply with quote

i no, thats the problem, id love to be somethin like..... an animal conservationalist, with big cats, because i would love to do that soooo much, but evryone always say that id be throwing my life away, like "with a brain like mine i could be a brain surgeon" etc, but do i really want to do that., thats the question, is that my fate??
iv got into the rhythm of what will happen will happen, if an opertunity comes my way, i have to take it, because obviously its fate giving it to me, controlling my life, its what im meant to do, so i will!!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:19 am  Reply with quote

what I say (if fate is real) is to try for the animal conservationalist thing, brain capability be damned, and if it doesn't happen, then it was fate saying it wasn't meant to be.

what I say (if fate isn't real) is to try for the animal conservationalist thing, brain capability be damned, and if it doesn't happen, you didnt either try hard enough or do it right.

there you go.

I of course support obtion B.
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:00 am  Reply with quote

lol, i like the way you think!!!
hehehe

but, music is my goal first, and ofcourse if that fails, its conservation, and then a scientist!
strange theory, but ah well!
Page 1 of 2
New Post   Reply Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme