FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:51 pm  Reply with quote

touchet'......
touch what??? what if i dont want to!!!

ps. i know what you mean really, i know what you like, you'll be reall serious and want to explain the origin of the word, like if its french or something!!!

newho, enuf of dis word banter!!
you havnt interpreted my dream in dream theatre.... its a really dodgy one too!!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:28 pm  Reply with quote

eh. I'm good at English, what can I say? 'cept that one's french. ah well.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:42 pm  Reply with quote

Well you know what a REAL mans name is....Eddie....(whos seen this carlin sketch?)

anywhos...well other than that and martial arts and seeing my girlfriend not much. Least not at the moment.
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:28 am  Reply with quote

ahhhh....... whats ur girl called?? Is she nice???
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:42 pm  Reply with quote

Her name's Britney and yes she is. Too lazy to type more and the days finally almost freakin over! God school days are long when you've got fun things to do at the end...Wonderful thing, perceptions altered by anxiety.
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:26 pm  Reply with quote

indeed. i've got boy scouts and sword-play afterwards. yay! i've joined a local sword group! unfortunately, no thrusting, and so i've got to play nice, and i'm not aloud to stab folks... ah well, fencing tomorow, so 'sall good
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:03 pm  Reply with quote

is britney a really common name in da U.S or summet cause like, ive heard of loads.... inc. britney spears.... hehehe newho's....
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:12 pm  Reply with quote

not really. and I HATE that bitch. ah well. such it is.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:44 am  Reply with quote

Not particularly, and my sympathies lie with thoth, only on a much lesser scale...anywhos.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:25 am  Reply with quote

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

not for the music, even though I don't like that, you undertsand, I don't like the fact that she's becoming the voice and face of our generation, as it were. the sixties had the Beatles, the seventies had Jimi Hendrix, the eighties had hair bands up the yin-yang, the nineties had the Spice Girls, and we get Britney Spears. sonofabitchin' luck. ah well. and how's your piano work comming Beest? I know it's the end of the year, so's you got a WHOLE SUMMER to work on keyboard improv.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:43 pm  Reply with quote

hehehe, i bet hes forgotton completely aint he!!!

actually thoth when i think of bands or music of today i think of bands. but there are too many boy bands out at the moment, and pop people
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:49 am  Reply with quote

well, most people only see the facade that is Britney Spears. blargh. she's like a plauge that can't be cured! although... perhaps pop styles similar to hers can be ground out with more awesome music. by the way everyone, iv'e got a possible name for the band i'm trying to put together: Riding Hat.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:36 am  Reply with quote

Well good music is relative too, many people would say that old stuff like temptations or hendrix would be awful. And heres a good name for a band if you need one (though it might be already taken): Carbonated Milk...dont remember where i heard it, but aparrently its gonna be made soon...well enough of my pointless rant.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:13 pm  Reply with quote

my band is called senseless living, an appropiate name i think, as many people live senslessly, infact most people i know........
Page 2 of 2
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme