FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page 1, 2  Next

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Observationist
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:44 am  Reply with quote

.... I find that there are many spoons. Different colors, shapes, and sizes; Differrent spoons for different things. Bent spoons, old spoons, new spoons, wood spoons. So many of the spoons I have seen have been used so much that they are worn down to the last of their spoonish ability. Much like the people of this planet........

Spoons made of so many different things: Silver, plastic, wood, brass, iron, coal, chrome, tin, copper, aluminum, rubber, teflon, Rearden Metal, celestrium, gold, steel, stainless steel, glass, bronze, et cetera....

So many ways can a spoon be used.... You can even play a spoon, or spoons rather.

I came across this place by way of an online friend. I was not told to go to this site specifically, but he has stated on a few occasions the phrase, "there is no spoon". Yesterday, while thinking of what to do (where to go), I wondered.... typed it in and said out loud that if this was a website.... I would be shocked.

Indeed, I was.

I give you,
CAUTION:

There is spoon, however........ I have yet to find a Spoon Salad.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:46 pm  Reply with quote

Indeed, indeed. You missed the entirety of this conversation about a year ago when it first was brought to life. But agreed with all you said, and for more in depth insights check the older stuff!
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:28 pm  Reply with quote

yes.. although i seem to recall my thoughts on the subject changing dramatically. anywho, here's what I think. you're right mostly, but the 'much like many people on this planet' deal was kinda shocking. i mean, you can find uses for anyone...

a grim thought, but a true one. just be careful though, some spoons will splinter you if used, and that hurts.
Observationist
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:22 am  Reply with quote

Yea, that's what I ment. You can find uses for everyone.... some people just get put into the wrong position (or they put themselves there) and they almost become useless.... and yes, splintered spoons can be painfull.

I plan on looking at the gist of the older posts.... forgive me if I repeat a subject every now and then. Then again it doesn't hurt to take a fresh perspective on things now and then. To put it in the words of Neil Peart (Drummer and lyrisit for Rush):
"Plus ca change, Plus c'est la meme chose.
The more that things change, The more they stay the same."
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:03 pm  Reply with quote

i think im gunna like you, you have the same ideas as me, and i have the same ideas as thoth, and beest so basically, we all av the same ideas......on most things, not all, take note.
But u sed there is no salad spoon....... there is!!!!! i dno if u dont av em in usa, but we av em ere!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:36 pm  Reply with quote

i love you man...

you know who Neil Pert is...

wow.

we'll get along just fine.

invisable to telescopic eye...
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:01 am  Reply with quote

so, dont americans av salad spoons??
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:41 am  Reply with quote

we would, if there was such a thing as a spoon. so technically, yes. but really, no.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:56 am  Reply with quote

Um...do we? I've neer seen one, only salad forks. There is no Kfoon. HAHA! who knows what THAT is?
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:43 pm  Reply with quote

a knife/fork/spoon. and yes, i've 'seen' salad spoons.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:47 pm  Reply with quote

ye but spoons aint the onli thing not real..... its not like everything is real exept spoons..... its just 'there is no table' sounds crap
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:52 pm  Reply with quote

yea, that's why the Spoon has been chosen... it sounds better than everything else. so inherently, the whole philosophy is flawed as it is based on what we like.

thoughts?
Observationist
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:08 am  Reply with quote

No, no, no.... I have said nothing aboot salad spoons. Spoon Salad. I have looked and looked.... but I can not find one store that has a Spoon Salad.

My quest goes on.

Hmmm, how many of you enjoyed saying "spoon." To help explain that.... uh, well I have a very "Monty Python" like sense of humor.... and I just like making odd-ball jokes. Spoons just happen to be a neat thing to use, shoes too.

Why? Why? Zee.... I don't know.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:48 am  Reply with quote

*smack* as do i, so i pose the question:

why are we here?
whats life all about?
is god really real,
or is there some doubt?

Well tonight, we're going
to sort it all out,
for TONIGHT,
here's the meaning of life.
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:30 pm  Reply with quote

yay!

You have reached the middle of the film. but anyways, i say we search for the myserious Spoon Salad. don't ask the french, though. they always say they've got one, but when you ask to see it they wave their private parts at our aunteis and commence to flinging livestock.
Page 1 of 2
New Post   Reply Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme