FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:53 pm  Reply with quote

Could there be a fourth? In Matrix Reloaded the Oracle said something like, "You know where you must go. The Machine mainframe. Where the path of the One will end." The Machines did carry Neo off at the end of Revolutions, is he dead? I never thought that he died, and the Oracle said that they might see him again one day, is he alive?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:19 pm  Reply with quote

When they say this they probably mean we'll see another with his soul, or perhaps they would recreate him as a sentient being in the matrix as well, or try to heal his mind and body and bring him back. There are endless possibilities, but I personally think that a fourth one would ruin the entire series of movies.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:23 pm  Reply with quote

I think they left us hanging like that purposely. just to keep us guessing. but they never actually showed either Neo or Trinity dead. they showed Trinity pass out, but i didn't see any of thoes steel rods sticking through any vital organs (i could be mistaken, however).

and at the end of the movie, they showed the bright orangeish light that had signified earlier that blind Neo was 'Seeing' which to me means he was still alive and kicking.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:24 pm  Reply with quote

I guess that can work. kinda confusing again though. But it's like how they could make one, but if they want it (the series) to keep it's integrity the brothers probably won't make another one.
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:27 pm  Reply with quote

I agree in that another movie would ruin the series, unless we're surprised and it is overly well done, which could happen. I was just thinking though, and I wonder if the people of Zion would just believe that Neo can come back, or that he is alive, would he come back?
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:34 pm  Reply with quote

I wouldn't come back, if i were him, to keep up relations with the Machines. but Neo probably will.
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:45 pm  Reply with quote

I would come back, go fly in the Matrix. Whahoo!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:50 pm  Reply with quote

why fly in The Matrix if you can fly in the REAL world?
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:52 pm  Reply with quote

Uh.... pretty blue sky in the Matrix.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:56 pm  Reply with quote

and the gray skies above the real world are not pretty? i mean, to me, just the fact that the skies are real is enough to make them beautiful. but i see what you mean.
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:59 pm  Reply with quote

Mix the two, fly above the dark clouds in the real world.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

there you go. that's a way to do it if you must have clear skies. but good idea.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:01 pm  Reply with quote

wow thoth, ur very respectful, iv alas thought that, but i though i was they only person that liked things because.....wel........because they are, not because they are blue or my fav colour, finally sum1 who thinks like me!!!!!

whey hey
eon
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:11 pm  Reply with quote

A good idea for a fourth movie could be a prequal to the first movie, explaining the struggle the humans went through deciding whether or not the A.I. was actually A.I. since there is much controversy over that. And having to deal with and fight off the A.I. once they began taking over. Although some of this was explained in the Animatrix. What is intellegince, what makes us, the A.I., or anything for that matter intelligent?
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:53 pm  Reply with quote

Thats a good idea, but there is no point in it, if a film told you ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING like fighting AI etcetc, then there is no room for imagination, part of the film, part of the matrix is imagining/wondering how, why, what and who.
You can either watch the film, or read the film (odd, but you should understand...) like read between te lines etc.
you can imagine anything.

Speaking of AI, have you seen that film??? i cried soooo much in it!! i really liked it tho!
(irish i know)
Page 1 of 3
New Post   Reply Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme