FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:44 am  Reply with quote

Hmm....I don't have many dreams unless I'm piss-poor tired after pulling a bunch of late nighters in a row. Meaning I should probalby have one tonight! And if/when I do, I'll be sure to place one. I do remember having the Wile-E-Coyote falling dream though, that one always scares the crap out of me and cracks me up.
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:40 pm  Reply with quote

i stopped remembering any of my dreams as soon as i started playing the sax, with the exception of one now and then.
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:34 pm  Reply with quote

dont blame me for this long essay, you two asked.........

well.... last nite....

i was in my bikini and it was freezing cold, but i was hot and evryone was shivvering with loads of layers on eteetc, then i went into the room were my band (senseless living...wooooo we now have a name!!) where we play, n i started playin the guitar, i played loadsa songs, even though i like only know 1 song and no chords......then i went in a very strange dark room and got dressed, i found the lead singer and kissed him on the fod, (forehead but from now on please call it your fod....hehehe) n then told him i love him, then a jack in the box behind me jmped out and i almost $%&* myself and woke up.

tada, not a long dream, i had a couple of other but i cant remember them....
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:20 pm  Reply with quote

wow. that's pretty strange. I like it. wish i could still remember if i had any dreams at night. ah well. perhaps it's for the better... perhaps it's for the worst...
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:01 am  Reply with quote

Interesting, I remember having a random dream like that a few days ago. Can't remember what it was about, but just that I woke up thinking "what the bloody buggering hell?" I think it had something to do with phase shifting through walls, regeneration of huge chunks of flesh (avec wolverine I guess) And flying around too. Twas very weird.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:19 pm  Reply with quote

welcome to the dream world.........
(ps, sorry if loads of letters get missed out, my keyboards playin up)

i sed id do my ne dream since thoth did a fab job of psychoanalysing it before.....newho...

it has lots of levels and will take a will to explain, sorry if you get bored and cant be bothered reading it......

started off when i was queing fo a rollercoaster, i love rollercoasters so thats why i think, i had to climb a really really wobbly ladder that was extremely high and got really scared, when i got to the top i got on the train and my seatbelt was brocken, but the ride started, there was a huge drop and i nearly fell out of my seat, then lots and lots of loop and corkskrews, i felt everyone like i was actually there, i felt all the g forces etcetc, then i fell out and was clinging to the back of the train, the ride went on forever and ever, i pulled my self back in the train as we climbed another lift then dropped so fast i felt wind im my face, it was so vivid i could still feel the wind when i woke up, it was really fast then grinded to a hault and i went flying forward and woke up as i hit the ground, but i did hit the ground and my back was killing when i woke up.......
dodgey........it goes on..........

so i went back to sleep bla bla bla....
i dreamt i was on an island carrying loads of shopping bags, they were really heavy but then i saw my best mate coming toward me ad dropped the bags and started to floatd mid air, i drifted towards her and gave her a big hug and kissed her on the fod.....(i kiss every1 on the fod im my dreams!!) shes got a new b/f but i havnt seen him yet, so in this dream i asked her if i could see him and inspect him, he walked upto me, i can really remember his face and will really be spooked out if he actually looks like that! i hugged him and inspected him to see if he was ok for my mate. then they both walked off without saying bye, and i touched down from floating.

then i had another dream a bit like batman and robin... my mate ben was like batman, he talked like ben and his name was ben, but he looked nothing like him and was much older....we had to save the world from this evil woman, who had a giant pet slug that lived in the water, we were flying everywhere, and she kept appearing and i had to fight her, but she was like a schitso coz one minute she was really nice and the next pure evil, i did loads of karate stuff on her (i dont do karate) and she pshed my off a building and i forgot how to fly but ben caught me and i kissed him on the fod (why? lol) it went on forever just like that really, i remember a part though very vividly, i was completely white and ben was completely black, when i touched is skin the part i touched turned white, the black was evil and the white good, put every time i turned his hand white it went back again, i remember leaving my body and being a person watching, the person i was, was not me, i dont know who, but when he touched me with his finger (im still watching it happen) i saw myself go completey black and retured to my body.......dodgey

and im honestly not exageratiing with this dream, it was soooo spookey and all so vivid, i remember it all, its realy wierd

sorry if i bored you, and well done if you finished it!!!

ta very mucha
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:47 pm  Reply with quote

the first part i think is something along the lines of going along in life unprepared (probably spiritually or mentally), and finally losing it in the end. the coaster representing Life and the seatbelt representing your lack of preperation, and the ladder as a warning of things to come.

the second part might be something about something happening that's out of your control that you don't learn about till later, but when you do it's allright, and you're prepared to deal with it if it ends up not to be (you flying... getting ready to go SUPERMAN! on their asses)

and the third part...

i think it has something to do with the second part (more of the same) except this time you try and do something about the problem (fighting the evil woman, touching Ben, etc) and it does not work. perhaps overall, a warning that you need to be prepared (remember the first part).

that's my thought. correct me if you think otherwise
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:54 pm  Reply with quote

hmm............
iv decided ur fab, can you be my personal dream interpreter, i love you!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:08 pm  Reply with quote

er, sure i suppose. be warned, however, the ones you've presented are the only ones i've ever tried to interpret.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:08 pm  Reply with quote

yeah well you obviously hav a natural tallent....
thoth87
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

perhaps... i'll be the next Pet Psycic. HA!
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:59 am  Reply with quote

are you saying im a dog, or an animal, well im shocked at that!!!!!!!

~~yanks~~

did i say that out loud!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:21 pm  Reply with quote

no, just shouting a random aspect of it all i suppose...
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:56 pm  Reply with quote

dats ok den
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:37 pm  Reply with quote

it better be...
Page 2 of 3
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme