FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:38 pm  Reply with quote

its like tony martin, 2 thieves broke into his land and house, they had stolen from him before, he chased them off with a shotgun and fired into the distance, he says he didnt aim but he killed a boy, he went to prison and the other boy got let off,
but there were protests and now hes free
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:58 pm  Reply with quote

true, but at the moment, it can't be helped.

at the moment...
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:31 am  Reply with quote

y at the moment are you plotting a revolution???
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:51 pm  Reply with quote

Well it depends on your status in the government! *plotting*

But seriously yeah, life just unjust sometimes. Besides accidents do happen, regardless of what the law says. It's like what they say:

Just because it's the law doesn't mean it's right.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:54 pm  Reply with quote

Indeedles. It's funny how this entire thread was based on your reiteration of what my original posts in this forum (the first 4, one per part) said, and we got all the way to this! Good job to all!
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:15 pm  Reply with quote

consolidation. muahahaha.

"Congratulations. you have found the secret message. send all comments care of Old Pink, the Funny Farm, Berkshire, England".
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:44 am  Reply with quote

Well...........well............screw you!! Damn you and your intelligent consolidation of topics! Regardless, it seems we reached the consensus that life's just unfair at times, like what you mentioned above. Any other thoughts to add? I'm dry up at the moment.
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:42 pm  Reply with quote

actually, it's really not unjust if you don't see it as such. but sometimes, there's really no way around it. sometimes. ah well.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:41 am  Reply with quote

I'm speaking in the generally agreed on subjective terms, like when someone is mugged and they fight back and scare them off, the muggers are still at fault, and the muggee (a fun new word) was simply fighting in self defense. As such there shouldn't be any punishment, even the federal laws say so.
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:33 pm  Reply with quote

that's what court systems are for. to clarify, that's what money is for. he he he...
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:57 am  Reply with quote

Well court systems are also there to manipulate and be manipulated, And it happens to them quite a lot in both ways in this day and age. I mean Miranda Vs. Arizona FEASTED on technicalities and such.
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:15 pm  Reply with quote

you cant hit a woman, its terrible, and ungentlemanly, and rude, and unpolite, and darn right mean........

so it that case then beest, my posts you say are too short are just also
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:27 am  Reply with quote

wait one second. it's not mean and rude and terrible to hit or slap a man? but it is to hit or slap a woman? now i'm all for equal rights and all, and i think that the whole getting hit thing is part of the deal...

of course, the court system don't say so.

thoughts? go ahead, crucify me if you must, but I say, regardless, man or woaman, if someone hits me, i'll hit back. I rarelyget hit though, as i'm very good at blocking, and that in it's own seems to piss people off, but there you go.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:54 pm  Reply with quote

Well i generally agree with that, but i'm just too wussy really to hit back at all, just me upbringing i supposes.
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:05 pm  Reply with quote

maybe your different in usa, but lads never hit girls, and only evil self-less men hit their wife etc, so theres no need to hit a lad.
Lads hit lads, and girls girls, and yes sometimes boys deserve slaps for being unfaithful. But girls are never hit, its just..... just wrong
Page 2 of 3
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme