FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply spiritual paths <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 am  Reply with quote

So it's been quite a while since we've posted anything here, going on almost four years now. It's kind of strange, we were always so passionate about this place not so long ago, but we've all drifted away. It's funny, I've read some of my old posts and actually can't believe I wrote some of them. It's only been a few years, but insurmountable change is somewhat of a surprise.

It's been a hard couple of years on my end. Been through quite a lot, and have changed insurmountably as a result. The convictions I used to have are completely divergent in some ways, and completely congruous in others. After reading what used to be my default position, it's intriguing to realize that I can still remember writing almost all of the posts, and reading everyone's, and how my reactions were to all of them. Startling on some points, refreshing on others, it is truly fascinating to actually have in writing that which we once were. One of the astounding things is that the passion that I used to have for that kind of self examination kind of petered off at some point, maybe the benefit/drawback of being a little older, who knows?

The bottom line, I suppose, is that there are a lot of metaphysical concepts that are still out there, and we still have this place to convene and share what we know, have learned and experienced. It is, I suppose, time to restart the old hovercraft and head to broadcast depth once again.

My name is Nightbeest, and I'll be your operator.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme