FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply schopenhauer <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:05 pm  Reply with quote

Well, the topics now seem to have connections to each other, as opposed to my first shot at em one at a time!

Becoming and being, former leading to the latter usually. The becoming part of one's journey usually entails the difficult task of choosing one's path and discovering what one is truly capable of. This can take anywhere from a couple of days to the majority of a lifetime, and all depends on the individual.

After this has been sorted out, one can truly follow what one believes is their path, and can do so without any doubt and with the certainty that they will be able to have some kind of impact as a result, regardless of the size or the strength of it.

Well, thats my spheel on this one, thoughts?

*opinions subject to change without notice*
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:48 pm  Reply with quote

hmm......

firstly, i dont think you can choose your path

secondly, i dont think anyone know what they're truely capable of

and thirdly, if there is such a word, how will/can you know when your path has finished and thus, how long it has taken you..... unless you die, and even then your path still continues, where.. i dont know, but it does....
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:37 pm  Reply with quote

What makes you say that we cannot choose our own path?

Perhaps we cannot choose our own path, but even if you cannot choose the path, you can choose your method of traversing it, no?

We never know what we are truly capable of unless we are forced to our limits, ie stranded on a desert island and having to fend for survival, or being shot and and wondering if you can ever muster the strength to shoot back, and even then it may not be the full capability of a person, but merely a step in that direction.

And whilst traversing said path, one will find various thing to lead them on their path, whatever it may be, perhaps letting the individual know exactly what they must do, and perhaps not. Whatever their journey throws at them.

*opinions subject to change without notice*
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:25 pm  Reply with quote

Yeah... I get Your point but my three were still right werent they!!!!

you can never know your limit, goin to another topic in a a different board.... our limits could be limitless if only out doubts were eliminated, but i dont think they ever could be. Not in this day and age anyway

And perhaps we can choose our own path, it still doesnt change THE path, if you get what I mean...?
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:10 pm  Reply with quote

Well even if it doesnt change the path, we can still choose how we go down it! we can go back and take another one, sprint forward down it, or skip over to the one alongside it as well, there's no limitations on it at all!

And if we can choose the path, then can we not, in effect, change the path we are on at any time? Huzzah for logic! (I think) but that's my further two cents on the deal.

*Opinions subject to change without notice*
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme