FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply spiritual paths <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:57 pm  Reply with quote

Recently I joined my campus's Paranormal research club. We went to one of the haunted buildings on campus, as embarked on what can really only be described as a trial run of our empathetic abilities.

I myself went with two very well trained and empathetic people, and we were able to detect a whole host of different things, but there was one monkey wrench in the proverbial works. There was a very....VERY hostile entity residing in the second floor of the building.

Whenever we were near, almost all of us began to feel unwelcome, and one of my friends in particular began to feel physical pain. It was an emotional pain as well, one I myself have experienced. It was a strong feeling of lonliness and depression, of one who gave up all hope and plesant aspects of being. It was truly one of the saddest things I've ever experienced. If anyone has any idea on how to calm spirits like this or at least prevent them from attacking my friends when we return there? (we intend to this weekend) I'm also very interested in any reference books that might relate to this kind of thing.

Well, thats my shpeel on that, thoughts?

*opinions subject to change without notice*
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:27 pm  Reply with quote

Hrm. I dunno. You can play some music for them. Try all manner of music, see what they enjoy.

Music fixes everything.

Maybe.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:40 pm  Reply with quote

I dont think so, this wasn't so easily fixable a problem. It was, after all, more than enough to keep them tied to this plane after their body no longer existed. I just cant say that I can leave things as they are and do nothing.
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:08 pm  Reply with quote

going back.... are you mad, its too late now, but if theres something that bad in there then why do you want to go back???

well, i know why.... take a priest or an exocisor!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:53 pm  Reply with quote

Or a boombox.

Bet it does more than a priest.

But that's for another topic.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:20 pm  Reply with quote

I did indeed return there, and made peace with one of the restless spirits who resided there. There were a couple of discrepancies between him and one of my very close friends, he believed something that was incorrect about the spirit, and as such hostilities ensued. I was simply caught up in the crossfire i believe, and in the end, I do now know how it will all turn out in the end.

Honestly, I went back because I can't stand to see anyone suffer. Whatever the reason or cause behind it may be, I believe that people should do whatever they can, no matter how miniscule, to help solve whatever problems may be plaguing another.

*opinions subject to change without notice*
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme