FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:03 pm  Reply with quote

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was my birthday on 17th of sept.....
i know its a while ago, but ive not visited for a while....

i now have the key to the door, i can vote, and legally drink and go into a bar!!! not that thats new...

ive been drinking for ages, im gutted the only new thing to do is vote... i hope theres an elections soon, i mean ive already been to every bar in town and the neighboring ones, ive been served, and ive been absolutley hammered.... but never when its been legal!!! woooo!!!

ive spent so much money on alcohol in the last 2 months...
yes, im a confessed alcoholic, but hey, im allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:52 pm  Reply with quote

Alchohol is a depressant. It's unhealthy both for the mind and body, and makes one unaware of their environment. I'll have no part of it. But glad that you're enjoying yourself.

Congrats on being 18. You've got a year on me... turned 17 on the 11th of September. Good times, good times.

Recruit more people. Post-haste.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:48 pm  Reply with quote

Well happy uber-belated birthday to ya sky, i'm actually only three months older than you, June 10ths mine. Anyway tis good that youre enjoyin yourself.

And again happy uber-belated birthday to you thothman, and insert your own quirky relation to my birthday here!

*opinions subject to change without notice*
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme