FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply hard progressive trance <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:49 am  Reply with quote

i just formed a new band, we're called media-trix, just thought id say.... eve already written 2 songs too!!!

hows ur sax goin thoth hun???
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:45 pm  Reply with quote

that's cool. what kind of music you guys doing?

and yea, my saxophone is goin' well. I'm gettin' fairly decent on the guitar too, and I'm looking into the keyboard. no band yet, but my brother is allready at least ten times better than me at the guitar, and he's only been playin' two and a half months. bastard. My other brother of course plays the bass, and I'm lookin' into a drummer. Allready (hopefully) have a keyboard/violin lined up (not gay violin like that lame band Yellocard, good violin, like Led Zepplein or Pink Floyd violin).

yep.
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:41 pm  Reply with quote

cool hope everythin goes ok with it!!!

were a kind of indie/rock/moshy/blues-y/random-y/dontreallyknow-y
hmm
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:19 am  Reply with quote

at this point in time, it looks like we're going to be doing blues/blues rock when we get going. I bailed on keyboard and picked up a harmonica instead, and I'm not too bad on that. Exponentially better on sax than I've ever been, thanks to lessons with a simply awesome local player. The violen/keyboardist I told you about is a no-go, but a friend of mine is learning drums and picking up fast, so we should be set by summer.

Problem over here is that everyone who plays insturments that I know is either A: a fucktard or B: doesn't want to play in a band. bastards.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme