FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
KRM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:06 pm  Reply with quote

i feel the universe expands and contracts regardless of our perspective on the matter.

The only thing that truly matters is how you choose to see the universe next time around ie. which dimension you exist in.

The aim is to follow what every great prophet has taught since the beginning of "time". Do to other's as you'd have them do to you. That way, if you love everyone, your reality will change and you will exist in the moment of now with love and acceptance. If you treat everything that comes your way with this attitude of love and acceptance, knowing that it's all helping you with eternal soul progression, you will exist in Heaven every "second" of the day.

What I believe is that Jesus came to the planet to show people the way to act if they want to reach the next level of consciousness. This is what people call "heaven". It's not a place, but rather, a state of mind.

The planets will align in 2012, there's no denying that.

If you are atleast 50% or more toward enlightenment by 22/12/2012, you will make the transition to the 4th dimension. In the 4th dimension, time, as we know it in the 3rd dimension, doesn't exist and we will have a common goal, or collective consiousness - the consciousness christ, bhudda and every other enlightened being has spoken of. You will continue "being" in the 4th dimension as long as you as an "individual soul" choose to remain there. From there, you can go anywhere as a collective or individual soul. As any soul can be split an infinite amount of times, you can either stay as a whole, or split into many perspectives...which is basically what we are now.
I think we might be all just individual perspectives of the "god" of the 3rd dimension. That's why we have a "higher self". That is the glimpse of the all that is "the 3rd dimension". If we raise our consciousness by choice, we have the opportunity to view a different experience in the eternal moment of now which is rolled out in the 3rd dimension, or continue on. That's why we're all alive and conscious now. We've chosen to be part of the eternal progression. To do that, we needed to live consciously thru the 2012 shift that will eventually start again so that we can (within one relative lifetime) self realise as Jesus did!
That way, we have made the choice CONSCIOUSLY to move from hell (unconsciousness) to heaven (consciousness).

We can still change this choice within the moment of now but the planetary alignment and raising of consciousness due to the placing of the planets will have a magnet effect. The closer we get to 2012, the faster the death, or rebirth process will become until we're all united in love moving toward the 4th dimensional shift
transport22
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:45 am  Reply with quote

Welcome back KRM & happy holidays bro'!

2012 = 5

Five is the number of the Universal Transport, the vehicle that precedes the arrival and concludes the departure of All That Is. Five is the carrier frequency for light, information, and evolution. It is the Grand Portal that matter initiates through on the path into the subtle realms of higher consciousness. My teachings, at the present time period, speak of three themes leading up to the 2012 peak chaos restructuring of the world, the living library of Earth, and humanity.

1. The rise of fascism
2. Complete polarization
3. The intensification of spirituality

I can expound upon if anybody cares.
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:26 pm  Reply with quote

so,
in 2012 the planets will align....(never knew that, wow!!) and what are you saying, that when this happens we can enter a new level of conscienceness, or a new dimension,
But why do you think this? Are you guessing? do you have foresight? By what means can you both say this??

just wondering really...
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:50 pm  Reply with quote

Well it's kinda a no no to say this, but the comment that KRM seems to have put forth (and rightfully so) is that theres a sort of rule system that is present, and in 2012 the system will grant those who have chosen and appropriate path will be rewarded, and the rest will continue striving on for it later in or in a later life.

I personally would say that you can transcend it whenever you want, thought it might be more difficult than in certain time periods where certain spiritual energies are present. A more loose rule system if you will.
transport22
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:30 pm  Reply with quote

It's a complicated event to explain or predict; it symbolizes the ultimate in the Unknown. According to many sources, the Mayan being one, our solar system is moving into a region of the Universe that is of higher vibration. This movement culminates on Dec. 21, 2012, the Winter Solstice, when our planet is in perfect alignment with the direct center of the Milky Way.

What does this mean?

It is the shifting of the ages and the ending of a cycle. The Earth wobbles on its axis, a cycle that takes 26000 years to complete. We are living in the transitional phase between two huge 26000 year cycles as spaceship Earth rockets through the vastness of the cosmos. Like the changing of the seasons from year to year, we have to move through the Winter/Death before we can experience a new Spring/Rebirth. The next eight years mark a time of peak chaos, great global instability, polarization of people, disease and plagues, war and violence, Earth changes and natural catastrophes, and an intense pressure and influence to go deeply within, change, and live from a place of pure essence in harmony with Nature. When we resist this change we become susceptible to the madness of the rest of humanity and become powerless to effect, heal, or transform our lives and world.

I've posted this before, but here it is again. I've discovered, in my own path, certain techniques that keep me connected to my Truth, compassionately open me emotionally to Love and peace, and balance my physical body's Energy. I call these techniques the 'Technology of the Ancients', a technology that opens me to the Universal Transport/Great Spirit.

The practical and effective techniques of yoga, creative visualization, fasting & purification, ritual & ceremony, journaling, intention, prayer, meditation, bodywork, pranayama, entheogens, focus, discipline, concentration, tantric~sacred sexuality, organic edibles from an unpolluted food source, rhythmic drumming, dance, artistic expression, travel and exposure to indigenous cultures, mantra, cyclical living, and compassionate communication with the living library of Earth.

There are many, many other techniques, but what matters is that we experiment and find the ones we resonate with. Following the path of heart and utilizing these techinques, we can surf the great wave of global change and not be crushed in the undertow. We can manifest destiny and peace, and be the creators of our own experience. This is the choice our lives ask of us and the reason why we've already taken the 'red pill' and incarnated here during this time, even if we've yet to remember. We are members of the Family of Light and we can make a difference, each and every one of us, if we will it to be so.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme