FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply there is no board (misc. posts) <- there is no spoon Forum Index
transport22
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:53 am  Reply with quote

Everyone should see this flick. It's a documentary on quantum physics, neuro-biology, and how our imaginations/minds create the very fabric of our lives/world/existence. There is also a story strung around the differing interviews and some funny CG sequencies. Informative, mind blowing, scientific, spiritual....you have to see this movie. It's about everything we discuss and write about on this site, taken to the next level, and validated from a scientific perspective. Enjoy and feel free to comment if you've already seen it.

More info available at: http://www.whatthebleep.com
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:36 pm  Reply with quote

id watch it, but im not in the mood, sorry, maybe next time eh?!

well, id just like to say, im doing quantum physics in my a level physics now.....yeah....... ok thats all,

how u all doing anyway, ive not been around for a while, ive missed you!! :(
well, im back now.... for a while anyway, so let the party start again!!!
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:33 pm  Reply with quote

Wow...thats all that I can say...wow...yeah i'm definitely finding that movie to watch it...totally awesome.
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:28 pm  Reply with quote

I'll watch it as soon as I see 'Office Space' again. I really gotta see that movie again...
transport22
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:42 am  Reply with quote

Anybody catch this flick yet?
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:13 pm  Reply with quote

newp. Have not. sorry. but I have caught Office Space. so I'll try and look into it. depends on weather or not I feel like it.
transport22
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:37 pm  Reply with quote

I love Office Space. They filmed it here in Austin and I actually lived off a street that made it to the movie. That movie resonanted well with me when I first saw it. But, since then, I've found work that I love doing, teaching, and so I've kinda forget how it is in a corporate setting like that. Maybe I'll persuade my girlfriend to rent it tonight.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:51 pm  Reply with quote

I'd love to, but there's been no showing of it around here...dunno why...stupid georgia...never much of anything good around here...oh well, i'll have to be patient...maybe it'll come eventually.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme