FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply spiritual paths <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:57 pm  Reply with quote

It's days like these (as the forum title so aptly suggests) that i feel about thirty years older than i really am. Im giving you all some advice that i wish someone had told me three years ago. If you fall in love, fall in love with someone who loves you back. If they dont, then you're going to be in a world thats up and down more than a pair of kangaroos in the mating season. while the humor killed the point, just do it if you want your sanity and moods to be happier. the whole "its far better to have loved and lost" bullshit only works if she's not one of your good friends.

Take a look at me. I should be asleep, resting up for an algebra summer school exam that i have to take tomorrow, but what am i doing? sitting online sulking to a bunch of people who i'll probably never ever meet in person. Though its interesting how i give this advice to you all yet not to people who actually know me through physical meetings. Then again, maybe i trust your judgement a little more since you're just outside parties. Who gives a shit, just take that advice, you'll wind up a lot happier in the end.
transport22
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:05 pm  Reply with quote

Advice taken my friend.... advice that I, as well, could've used years ago in the past. I know it's a cliché but 'time heals all wounds'. Anyway, here's some advice that helped me to find the love of my life. Love yourself first, know who you are and what you want, be patient, and don't settle for anyone that doesn't 'speak' to your spirit, your mind, your heart, and, lastly, your body.

When I finally did this, after many, many confusing and chaotic years of searching for the right woman, everything fell into place. I think the key was that I didn't 'need' someone anymore. I wasn't looking for someone outside of myself to feel complete. I finally felt like a whole being on my own.... and then I magnetized another soul who was whole as well. = )

Anyway, for what it's worth, sorry man.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:33 pm  Reply with quote

Well i already made my choice to simply live with what i have, even if it does hurt a bit. Its too late for me to change it already, im too far into it. Then again i guess its the only way i can do things with what ive been through.
Realist
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:15 pm  Reply with quote

Ya, both those are good points. It's VERY imprortant for the person you love to love you back, and if you have any doubts, go find out.

And the other thing. The internet is an interesting place because you have no idea who you're talking to, so you'll get lots of different opinions. For all you know, i could be a 98 year old woman in a nursing home.

Here's some food for thought though. You, my friend, and the product of millions and millions of animals, and, eventually, humans, who all managed to attract a mate and reproduce before they died. You have all their best traits. So don't worry about it, you'll find someone eventually. Or millions of years of evolution will be for nothing . . .
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:07 pm  Reply with quote

The good and the bad thing on the internet is that nobody knows what you look like. I could be a 600 point 57 year old sitting on a couch masturbating furiously to cartoon network, or i could be eight years old just discovering what true love personifies as. (then again my language is a bit advanced for an eight year old). But you see my point. The huge advantage is that people will give you an opinion based on the assumption that you are at least somewhat of an adult on this forum, since the majority of the people here abhor stupidity when not intentional. That and the fact that everyone here has shown, at least to some degree, that they are able to discern things simply based on the text in the forum.

And i apologize if im being a bit forward and angry tonight, but its been a rough night and im trying to clear my head by using it.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme