FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:14 pm  Reply with quote

Well, i cant exactly remember how it started but... i was in a horse drawn carriage, and i was wearing a big puffy red dress, i was alone, and even though the carriage was moving there were no horses pulling it, just empty bridles and harnesses, i closed my eyes for about 5 seconds and when i opened them there were people everywhere, and people i knew in the carriage, i closed my eyes for 5 secs again, and when i opened them everybody had gone and it was deadly silent, i could hear my breathing, i closed my eyes again expecting people to re-appear, but they didn't i kept trying to get the people back, but couldn't, i got really scared, and felt so lonely that i stood up, but lost my balance and fell off the carriage backwards when i hit the groud i woke up with a start asthough id just fallen onto my bed. My back was sore too, asthough i actually it the ground.

thoughts?

p.s. im getting really scared because my dreams are getting clearer all the time, and longer and more detailed, i feel like i'm actually there, like its real, and it scares me.
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:17 pm  Reply with quote

the carrige is your uncontrolled life rolling off into the future. (you seem to believe that it's all prearanged, and so you take no attempt at controling it). the people comming and going represent that people come and go very quickly, and you have to keep the ones you like around and in contact, or you may never see them again.

that's my thought.
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:55 pm  Reply with quote

golly gosh......... thats quite a good understanding, so basically i need to remember to keep control of my life, becasue theres no fate as i thought????? hmmmmm..........?

*ponders*
*ponders some more*
*will be pondering for quite some time over this*
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:54 pm  Reply with quote

that's bassically what i'm saying.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:24 pm  Reply with quote

And i'm still pondering.............
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:32 pm  Reply with quote

well, continue on, eh? it's good for people to give their live thoght... unless you're right and it's all predetermined. in which case, it doesn't matter, does it?
Sky
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:47 pm  Reply with quote

yeah but i can still think, even if it is predeterminned (sp?) and still dream, and wonder why.... fate wants me to, thats why i do it.... cant get away from it.......

it haunts me, i dont really want it to, but the thought is always there, no matter how hard i try to forget it.... FATE
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:02 pm  Reply with quote

all fate does is piss me off. if' it's predetermined, than no reason to study for tests... you'll get what you get. I think you determine what happens do by your own actions. and anomolies always alter these happenings. like if I didn't do any work for me english class, I'm 'destined' to get an F (fail) but if I study, work, and all that bull, i'll pass. but what if the teacher thinks differently? thought, that's why it can't be fated, because we thought of fate, we invented it.

or it invented us.

or maybe we invented each other. 'cant live with 'em, can't live without 'em.'
Sky
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:24 pm  Reply with quote

lol...... hmm, but thats just it, its all fate, whether you like it or not (in my view) because if you works youll get a A, its fate, you were meant to work.... you were always going to, and thats why you were always going to pass, but if you were always going to not study, and its fate not to work, then you were always going to fail....

dya get me???

(ive found myself saying that an awful lot lately)
ha
thoth87
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:27 pm  Reply with quote

yes, I understand, but frankly, this is one thing that I've got to trust my gut feeling about. i really have nothing to go against that logic...

but logic has been proven bullshit before.

and that was an oximoronic statement.

eh.

anyways, i have to disagree with you, and i'll leave it there.
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:46 pm  Reply with quote

fair a snuff.....

your opinion, your gut feeling, cant argue with that can i??
well i could but its wrong....

anywho
thoth87
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:52 pm  Reply with quote

no it's not wrong. by all means, argue away. if you so desire.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:53 pm  Reply with quote

no, cause your entitled to your opinion, and i to mine, freedom of speech and all..... ifs thats what you believe that what you believe, i may be able to change your oppinion, but im not going to try because i exept not everyone agrees on everything
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:57 pm  Reply with quote

and for this, I salute you.

but this board is more or less for the free exchange of ideas and oppinions.
Sky
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:07 pm  Reply with quote

precisely!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme