FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

New Post   Reply dream theatre <- there is no spoon Forum Index
Sky
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:41 am  Reply with quote

well, the lst 3 nights i have slept at my nan and grandads house, and have had very wierd dreams....

the wierdest of all 3, and the only one i can fully remember is last nights...

i was on a ship with 3 ther people, i dont know who, and it was tipping it down, i was soaked and waves kept coming over the sides, then, i left my body again, and was eye level with my body quite far away watching myself. i fell over and grabbed a rope, the i got flung out over the water holding onto this rope. the the boat started to tip over, the opposite way to me, i returned to my body and the 3 other people got hold of ropes and jumped out into te air next to me. We were all floating in the air trying to pull the boat straight. But i wasnt pulling, i was just watching the 3 people pulling with all their strenght, and not helping. But i wanted to and couldnt. I couldnt like move my body.

so, that dream faded off yada yada yada....

i waswalking down a street with my best mate, a girl i know of, but dont know (dya get me?) and a pair of twins. We were on holiday in a foreign country and it was really hot, I had a strappy top on, and suddenly decided i hated it, so we hunted for a souvenier shop to buy a t-shirt, it was stupid, cause it was like a life or death situation that i needed a top!! but we couldnt find one, then we stumbled upon an attraction. It was inside a glass box, with a door, and signs all around it written in a foreign language. but i translated one to say "the pit of oblivion" i looked down the hole, and was scared not to get to close to it, but did, and fell in.... but my mate caught my foot, and pulled me back. Then i started talking about it.... i remember saying it was cursed and the first person to fall down it would keep falling frever, but the second would die, and then it would be sealed. (wierd i no, i dont know why i said it) then i carried on walking, and turned round to see that id walked away from my friends, and was alone.
it started pouring down wit rain, and i bought an umberella but the wind picked me up, and i was flying, but i got too high and got scared so put the brolly down and started falling, i couldny get it up again to stop me hitting the ground, and only did at the last minute. then i went on a rollercoaster, with my umberella, well, i followed the track, about an inch away from it. and it just sorta carried on like that....................

its really long sorry, i shouldnt put so much detail in it, but thanx if you read it all, you deserve a medal!

over to thoth.....

(",)
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:58 am  Reply with quote

the first part, i think, has something to do with feeling like you have no control, or no power. and even if you had the power (i.e. dragging on the rope with everyone else) you would not know how to use it correctly.

the second part i think has to to with being grounded. the first top you had was holding you in or down or somesuch, and you needed to get it off and get another one to break free. you came to the pit of oblivion (what might symbolize God or Prophecy or somesuch) and looked into it, fell into it, and proved it wrong (being that you were supposed to fall forever). proving that sometimes, even God can be wrong.

and the third part. is simply having control. with the Umbrella, you could fly around all the time and control your ascent/descent. but you were still running along a preordained path (the roller coaster track).

of course, i could go with the Fruedian response, and say it was all sex. but that's very kinky, don't you think?

he he.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:04 am  Reply with quote

Indeed, very kinky. And thats basically what i gathered too, so....damn you for getting here first.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:04 pm  Reply with quote

your amazing
thoth87
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:02 pm  Reply with quote

perhaps, and perhaps i've just got a better perspective... I'm on the outside looking in, as it were.

Heaven sent the promise land
Looks allright from where I stand
cause i'm the man on the outside looking in...

-Pink Floyd, Wots... uh the deal.
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:59 am  Reply with quote

Well we all are technically, nothing very special.
thoth87
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:43 pm  Reply with quote

I beg to differ. but then, i dont...

every spoon has it's own neck angle, it's own dents both from when it was made and the dents and scratches it gains with age. some spoons are good at catching noodles, others for cereal, others for soup, others for *gasp* salad, and others for picking up things without getting the liquid those things are soaking in.

in other words, we're all different, but not special.

thoghts?
Sky
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:32 pm  Reply with quote

thats true, in a way, but i beg to differ....

yes we are all unique, but we are all special...
what other creature is like us on earth, we are special when you think of it like that.
And, everyone is special in a different way. My best mate is special because se is hilarious, and very loving. Another friend is specil because hes always there for me, another because she stands up for herself, another because she is very intelligent, another because of her ability to know what your thinking before you do.
everyone is special, as a whole and as individuals in variating ways.
you just have to look beneath the surface, without judgment, without hate. Like everyone until you know them, then either love, or fear them...

because the oposite of love is not hate... its fear.
Page 1 of 1
New Post   Reply

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme