FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:20 pm  Reply with quote

Sky's analogy works well to describe what I was thinking about the whole thing. It's like I said. Its a game, there are rules, they can be bent, or they can be broken. And you can cheat.
thoth87
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:33 pm  Reply with quote

the reason that the Matrix allows people outside of the matrix, is because it gives them a purpose. a machine must have a purpose. without a purpose, it is obsolete. without the humans, the Matrix is obsolete. that's my thought.
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:42 pm  Reply with quote

That makes sense, but without humans, the Machines would die. The Machines get their energy from humans that they grow. When I saw the baby in the first Matrix being put in a pod, I thought that it was being turned into energy for a Machine to use, (and in a sense it was....) but that wasn't quite it. The Machines grew the humans so that they can absorb their energy. Okay, this isn't clear and I'm repeating myself.... The Machines get their energy from humans. As long as the humans remain jacked into the Matrix, the Machines can borrow or use their energy any time they want. The Machines have to grew the humans because eventually the humans grow old and die, or they die of an unnatural death in the Matrix. (They fall off a building for example.) People can't reproduce while jacked into the Matrix because their real bodies don't come in contact. I never really understood this until today, but the humans hooked up to the Matrix exsist because they are feeding energy to the Machines. That's why humans are there. I still don't understand why the Architect wants Zion to survive, but there it is. One question (why does the Architect care about the human race in Zion?) lost in a long paragraph about things that don't matter, and only confuse people to my level. Sorry.
Sky
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:08 pm  Reply with quote

yes, i got ur sentence the first time but, i understand what you say, and you made me click, i never thought or why they grow humans, but its that init, coz they are in the matrix its not actually ur body when ur doing it, so the machines make babies for us.............. hmm.................

n...e...who, enuf of this baby banter.......

ye, like i sed way way before sum where, the architect dunt care about people in the real world it makes it more fun for him, has ne1 sen scary movie 3??? hahaha the architect bit..... ahh..... laughter is the greatest feeling, sound and vision.
RIRYOKU
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:25 pm  Reply with quote

Ya, sorry for writing so repetitively, I lost myself so decided to start over again, I don't know where my backspace key was. Glad I could clear that up, thanks for, uh, letting me talk endlessly to you all.
Page 2 of 2
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme