FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups    Register   Profile   Log in 
there is no spoon Forum Index

Goto page Previous  1, 2

New Post   Reply verbal kung-fu <- there is no spoon Forum Index
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:47 am  Reply with quote

perhaps we should consider once again that there were some things humankind was not meant to know, at least not until we are truly ready.
Datura
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:42 pm  Reply with quote

But that means there is a master plan that says when we are and arent meant to know...

.o
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:20 pm  Reply with quote

perhaps, but when i say that i mean the majority of the people on the planet, the ones who are hopelessly devoted to the system, in a sense, the ones who cannot assimilate (pardon the word, i know what else it can mean) the truth without going mad, growing more dependent on the system, or a combination of the two.

sorry about that lack of clarification.
Datura
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:48 pm  Reply with quote

"You can't handle the truth! Ha! I deride your truth-handling skills!"

God, I love Sideshow Bob.
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:35 pm  Reply with quote

wecome back Zen, and Score 1 for Datura and Bob! but i guess i don't really have too much to say, save for this:

Datura, Beest, play nice!
quin014
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:38 pm  Reply with quote

the reason it feels more real when your sleeping then why your awake is becuase, what we forced to belive is that this what around us is real, when its not, every one can remember when there imagination let them think every thing and any thing is possible, and thats when every one was right, you i and all the inteligant sceptics in this fourm was forced to belive that we have limits and bountries when that is the farthest thing from the truth, we are all more then capable of every thing you have ever dreamed of, only few have reached this point but its possible
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

very true mr quin i gotta say that youve got basically the same mindset as me. your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to keep on posting actively!

and welcome to the forum!
the White Rabbit
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:21 pm  Reply with quote

it can be extremaly confuses what i'm going to say but ..

i think we r just restless mind trying to rest in a "jail" (body), precily we can't go out of this "jail", what makes us be innert to this, and to think that we live our "normal human lifes", but wonder if its real ? How could we realize the truth? if we just think sometimes on that, we'll never realize it.
I dunno why but some of my dreams realy come true after some months or eyers... like my girlfriend' travel to Japan, or even the birth of my sister when she wasn't planned, somethings like small events take I dream come to truth? is my mind telling me the truth ? or is it hiding it from me?
Like the vase that "Neo" destroy, we still going to do everything like we ment to even if we know what was going to happ after ??
thoth87
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:05 am  Reply with quote

you have the power of choice in all situations, and especially if you know what is going to happen. of course, you don't know what is going to ahppen, because you can change it, and it probably won't happen... so therefore, you can only go with the flow and make the choices that you make... if i'm making sense, then i've done my job. if i'm not, i wouldn't be surprised.
the White Rabbit
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:29 pm  Reply with quote

thoth87 wrote:
you have the power of choice in all situations, and especially if you know what is going to happen. of course, you don't know what is going to ahppen, because you can change it, and it probably won't happen... so therefore, you can only go with the flow and make the choices that you make... if i'm making sense, then i've done my job. if i'm not, i wouldn't be surprised.
but think, even if u could make choices in life, wouldn't they already be predetermined? i belive we all have destiny so .. all the choice wee think that we make are already predetermined, so u'll never make a small one.
mimo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:10 am  Reply with quote

the White Rabbit wrote:
thoth87 wrote:
but think, even if u could make choices in life, wouldn't they already be predetermined?

Predetermined to who? This is a useless battle of semantics. Regardless of the presence of a master plan, there is one. But it is out of scope our existance (so far). So the existance or nonexistance of choice are both present in all and everything. The existance of one thing does not cancel out the nonexistance of another, so saying "it's predetermined" means NOTHING.

-mimo
nightbeest77
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:24 pm  Reply with quote

thoth and mimo are right (notice how its not "r" its "are"), neither he nor you can win this (note: "you" not "u") its already been agreed on (or so it seems) that its a little bit of both, and it takes a little bit of both to make sense. but its neither, and both, you see? if you do, incredible, if you dont, good. either way is better!
Page 2 of 2
New Post   Reply Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Play Graphic Theme